mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Felt uncomfortable, if not offended, from yesterday after seeing my own friend on Facebook who got too suggestive to me (and he was male too), went as far as to ask me if I'm gay. If he didn't see my profile that I'm into women, he must think I'm bi when I'm not, and its a line crossed there. Removed and blocked him as a result. I am seriously appalled into how one of my real-life friends end up becoming like this. I am deeply ashamed to one of my own friends who end up destroying their own lives for various reasons.

Edited by Jon the Bronynerd

Phenomenal! I'm having the best of days! A few people I work with and I went out and had fun and went to a pizza buffet today at work, then I found the motivation to finally finish up my OC when I got home, and to top it all off it's Friday, the weekend! :D

TotallyNyxSignature.png.010998cc64637c3bcdc4fb0039765b43.png
Signature made by @Sparklefan1234 (Thank you!)

Want to know something? Ask me, Nyx, Lyra, or Roseluck anything.

Annoyed by the Left.

Wait, I am ALWAYS annoyed by the Left..

Scratch that then.

I am feeling hungry for a large bacon & cheese hamburger with extra fries.

Edited by Yakamaru
  • Brohoof 2

“Discovery is dangerous . . . but so is life. A man unwilling to take risk is doomed never to learn, never to grow, never to live.” - House Harkonnen

I feel lonely and wistful. I miss the old times when I first came to this website. I had lots of good times I'm afraid I won't ever be able to recapture.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

I am feeling slightly hungry.

“Discovery is dangerous . . . but so is life. A man unwilling to take risk is doomed never to learn, never to grow, never to live.” - House Harkonnen

I'm so anxious because of the incoming exam week. Not just because there are subjects that I'm not good at, but mostly because I can't trust my laptop to have proper connection during the exam. If my laptop refuses to work properly, I have no idea what to do. My dad says everything is fine with that laptop but it's still a mystery why it doesn't like to connect in the exam environment.

a bit overwhelmed with the new forum look..guess that's what happen when you turn your back from it for two day.

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪