Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling a bit of pain. I just had the glands in my throat/neck removed. So it is a bit hard to swallow without feeling a bit of pain. Ouch! 

Proud! I just neatly organized my lightsaber collection! 

sig-4807982.Uh218ej.jpg

I'm super jealous of your lightsaber collection :P 

• Brohoof 1

My level of frustration is unusually high today and that's also probably why I have a slight headache going on as well.

Feeling content.
And slightly perturbed about that.

Heard about a vote thing going on with DrWolf's 'A Moment with DrWolf" series,

So I'm watching through the dozens of episodes on YouTube that I hadn't seen.

Interesting stuff.

• Brohoof 1

Feeling good cuz I'm drawing again and enjoying das nu musik. 

Seriously thought you said 'enjoying Du Hast" at first.

That'd make some interesting art to be inspired by XD

• Brohoof 1

What does it matter what I think? What does it matter what anyone thinks? The universe doesn't care about any of us. The universe is a sick construct. We may believe that we have power on this miserable little planet, but in reality we have none.

I am nothing.

Welcome

Welcome to a world of nihilism.

It's 'safer' here. :3

Seriously though,

That's a load of crap, and you know it.

You are who you are because of what you've done and where you've gone.

More than that is icing on a big ol' bowl of life.

Welcome to a world of nihilism.

It's 'safer' here. :3

Seriously though,

That's a load of crap, and you know it.

You are who you are because of what you've done and where you've gone.

More than that is icing on a big ol' bowl of life.

No, it's not a load of crap and I don't know it. You really believe that you are who you are because of what you've done in your past? What a simple concept. That's a very one dimensional way to look at our scope. It doesn't matter who we THINK we are as we each amount to very little.

No, it's not a load of crap and I don't know it. You really believe that you are who you are because of what you've done in your past? What a simple concept. That's a very one dimensional way to look at our scope. It doesn't matter who we THINK we are as we each amount to very little.

I never said it Mattered who we are, only THAT we are.

Was only pointing out that the depressive 'nothing matters' attitude leads to a crappy attitude of 'I don't feel like doing anything, there's no point in bettering myself'

You really believe that you are who you are because of what you've done in your past? What a simple concept. That's a very one dimensional way to look at our scope. It doesn't matter who we THINK we are as we each amount to very little.

Yes, actually! And also no! You still remember your past, right? Still relive those traumatizing or less than savory moments? You still remember how you felt? Our perceptions shape our reality. You... may have gotten hit once in the face with a ball, so you veer away from participating in sports. You had a rough time living with such-and-such so you trust others less. Our feelings shape how reality is funneled into our consciousness, and as we never stop feeling, we never stop living. But that's not my point.

If we take your point that life is meaningless, then it follows that everything is meaningless. Therefore everything is on an even keel. Why worry then or evaluate yourself against what is 'better' if that which is apart from you is also just as equally meaningless? If everything is equally meaningless, then that means we're all connected in our jointed irrelevancy. We're connected.  If everything is nothing, then that nothing becomes something.

We are, because we aren't.

Because there's no reason for things to be, does it not make everything that much more beautiful? That everything just fell the way it did & kept hitting just the right amounts of randomness? That your mother didn't just give birth to some... I dunno, slime beast, instead producing you with just enough random differentiation to be your own mental being, yet similar in genetics?

I... no, you, we, all of us, matter because of what we're doing now. That we are where we are because we are what we are. So many countless threads weaving in every direction to come together to make a tapestry far bigger than any of us to create a picture that none of us can see alone!

Life may be crap, but its some beautiful shit to me!

...Kind of had a headache, but I feel a bit better now! Thank you for reminding me that life is meaningless!

• Brohoof 1

Emptiness, a white canvas craving for the first glimpse of thought-provoking hope, emotion. Purpose being designed, within, without.

A tear of meaning, in the eye of nothingness.

You do you realize that your life only has as much purpose as you put into it, right?

No one's just going to hand you a ticket that'll map out the rest of your life :P

Feeling like I've been thinking way too much. Being alone with my thoughts is never a good thing.

It CAN be good, just not in excess.

Having to go through all these psychiatric tests makes me feel so bad about my abilities, and thus I feel like the diagnosis is going to be that I'm just dumb. I especially have problems with remembering things so there have been so many "I can't remember"s as answers from me. At the same time it's difficult to focus on things without my thoughts drifting away to a completely different thing.

Most of my energy has also gone away, meaning that I need to get some stuff done but I don't have the energy to care about it. There are two mundane tasks to do and I already feel overwhelmed.

Pretty good. Managed to finally complete the Wrath of the Machine raid on Destiny with 3 friends. Was a pain in the ass as I hadn't done that particular raid before, but I'm just glad that I finally got it done. Now onto hard mode.

Edited by Sam Gideon