Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Hungry, but I'll be getting lunch here in a few minutes.

Still very worried about power, but hopeful because grandma realizes how much of a problem it'd be to not have power. Half of the food we do have would go bad, I wouldn't be able to do anything of any value to me aside from reading, and I'd likely die of dehydration.

im thinking i should post more and still do more internet searching...apperently the verizons jetpack hotspots are not unlimited even though they say it is on the display itself...aftr 15 gigs its useless...i did found one called vaxeo here in my state thats truly unlimited just need to find out the speeds and price.

I'm bored 😑 it's raining outside so I can't play outside with my dogs. They want to play and also their bouncy toys are nowhere to be found...  

Although I have an appointment on the 28th with a resource that helps people find jobs so I've been looking forward to that for awhile.

• Brohoof 2

It was a long day, and, as a result I'm definitely tired, but it wasn't too bad actually. I didn't really learn anything, but I had decent time regardless.:grin:

That being said, I am really looking forward to the weekend this time around, because this has been an exhausting week so far.:rarity:

• Brohoof 2

Irritated. The dogs are tipping over as many buckets as possible, and it's getting really annoying. Doesn't help I've been dealing with an extremely butt hurt person on the Paladins community discussion boards on Steam.

• Brohoof 1

Not well at all. I've been feeling really anxious about things lately, like more so than usual... and I don't know how to stop it. :unsure: 

I keep thinking I'm doing better, and then... nope :/

Edited by You

P***ed off because of a couple of trolls I found in a Paladins match. I'm sick and tired of DPS players who have no concept whatsoever of the idea that "hey maybe I should DO SOMETHING INSTEAD OF LET MY TANK RUSH HALFWAY ACROSS THE MAP TRYING TO LIVE THROUGH THE ENTIRE ENEMY TEAM BURSTING THEM and then blame them because somehow getting more cauterize would have helped that" (which it obviously wouldn't have). And then calling me a liar when I discussed the damned issue. No, they really WEREN'T doing anything to help me, and were just messing around the entire game. IT'S A TEAM GAME, GUYS! F***ING HELP ME!

Funny thing is the two DPSes are going to party together to f*** over more tank players and intentionally try to lose another game because clearly eliminations are more important than applying pressure so your tank can actually get to the objective instead of constantly backing off and STILL getting instakilled by the entire enemy team. I'm just completely and utterly sick of it.

• Brohoof 1

I'm feeling just fine I am having a lot on my mind actually. 

Something inside of me wants me to be a bastion for others and comfort them. Honestly nothing makes me feel better than knowing I can comfort someone else who needs encouragement or just a shoulder to lean on. 

I need to make time and reach out to others and make new friends and be a better friend to those I'm already friends with.

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 3

Went to the dentist to get a cavity filled and my mouth feels like someone just punched me straight in the jaw :scoots:

Lip feels like a fat lip :P

Spoiler

Otherhand I can't shake this feeling that once you've ruined a friendship/relationship there really is nothing you can do to mend it. Even though you feel bad about it later there is nothing you can do just like your reputation.

Brilliant! :lol: Just got back home from dentist after having wisdom tooth out, under sedation! :D Really happy to be rid of the thing. Has been causing various forms of aggro for many years, mostly could be tolerated but over the last two months, indeed since about New Year, been really sore especially for gums. Tooth was in weird position, leaned over forwards onto its side, so top of crown is facing forwards. Something's changed in recent weeks so that the upper edge of this crown was increasingly rubbing on the top gum and irritating it. But also the tooth itself had some pain and a sense of pressure which I can't describe. It had got to the stage where eating was getting difficult, and I could only chew using left side of mouth.

The sedation was brilliant. Apparently a 2 part process and when the second syringe went it it felt like I'd just quaffed a whole 75ml bottle of champagne in one hit. I cite champagne 'cause champers always gets me p!ssed real quick. I was told I need to be partially awake to follow instructions, but I won't remember, and they were right.

All I actually remember is some far-out psychedelic dream about being some kind of a machine that was being worked on by a couple of mechanics, rummaging about cleaning things, removing things, then putting things back. Last impression was of the feeling of threads trailing across my cheek i.e. the vacated gum was getting two stitches. So I guess by that time I'm starting to come out of it.

BTW had to fast all day prior to treatment, which was about 6 pm - the dentist does sedation session after normal hours.

The sedation is done by a second person, a qualified anaesthetist.

:D

Edited by Tropical Melody
  • Brohoof 6