Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

15 minutes ago, ~Dusky~ said:

I feel bad because of something that I accidentally did... But I also feel anticipation about possibly moving in with my brother in San Antonio! :-D

Why does that feel like the intro to /Fresh Prince/ ? :D

You know that feeling when you've wanted to converse with somebody for a couple of weeks but couldn't get past the anxiety (just a normal conversation)? Since you probably haven't, the feeling is absurdly awkward. All you end up doing is staring at them creepily, without any ability to say or do anything.

Sick. Couldn't go into work today. I am sneezing, coughing, runny AND stopped up nose, I'm having problems breathing, I'm sore, headachey, it's just terrible. I don't know what I caught but my poor husband woke up at like 4:30 am to me coughing my head off and just ten minutes ago (it's 6:01 now), went back to sleep, as I can't. I should get rest, but every time I lay down, I can't breathe, and if I mouth breathe, my mouth dries out and my throat gets more sore. 

So I'm basically miserable. I got me a cup of Chai tea and two shots of whiskey----hopefully that'll do the trick. Long pants, long sleeve shirt, my fleece robe, knee high socks...extra heater on, the works, man. 

Edited by Earl Grey Ghost

I am feeling quite wonderful my darlings. 15 days and I am off to Portugal, what a wonderful thing to be excited about. Also done with an essay, what a wonderful relief! 

9b982f23fee0db46b18aab0f5aca4b980058d49c

• Brohoof 1

On 11/25/2018 at 9:21 PM, Beauty Divine said:

Honestly, I've been feeling a little flat lately. Not depressed or anything, just alike I'm in somewhat of a rut.

This website always lifts my spirits in times such as these, so I'm extremely pleased to be back.:mlp_grin:

I also feel so flat lately.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Buttonmash1973 said:

I also feel so flat lately.

Sorry to hear that, my friend.:mlp_rarity:

I hope that you feel better in the near future as, trust me, there's always something around the corner to look forward to.:mlp_grin:

On 12/3/2018 at 12:58 PM, JonasDarkmane said:

I am feeling quite wonderful my darlings. 15 days and I am off to Portugal, what a wonderful thing to be excited about. Also done with an essay, what a wonderful relief! 

9b982f23fee0db46b18aab0f5aca4b980058d49c

Lucky boy.:-D

• Brohoof 3

Lately, I've been feeling lonely. I see all these people online who are great friends, reminding me of how I have nobody. That's my own fault though, for possibly hurting and pushing away people in school who tried to be my friend, back when I thought I didn't want any. It makes me feel terrible and guilty remembering that I did that.

• Brohoof 3

73378FA1-43B3-43A6-BF80-B5E0909B02AB.thumb.jpeg.ec288b0a94e1ea6f040f558d69fc059b.jpeg

I’m feeling well... it’s just my heart goes out to several close friends of mine that are in places of harm/discomfort... If I could make a wish tonight is to know that they are safe in loving protection.

• Brohoof 3

On 12/5/2018 at 4:46 AM, SkyPie said:

Lately, I've been feeling lonely. I see all these people online who are great friends, reminding me of how I have nobody. That's my own fault though, for possibly hurting and pushing away people in school who tried to be my friend, back when I thought I didn't want any. It makes me feel terrible and guilty remembering that I did that.

Was not the best at making friends in school myself.... or rather, maintaining those friendships to be precise. Well, you have a good chance of making some friends here. Just keep one thing in mind: One can not expect to always be in the spotlight. 

55 minutes ago, Gone Airbourne said:

I’m feeling well... it’s just my heart goes out to several close friends of mine that are in places of harm/discomfort... If I could make a wish tonight is to know that they are safe in loving protection.

Considering the status updates, hope they get out of their bad situation as soon as possible

As for me, I am feeling quite impatient, the days just don't go by quickly enough (soon I will be hypocritically wishing that they went by more slowly, snrk) 

I've also felt rather.... observant, if that makes any sense. Joined a new chat group and it has been rather interesting. 

tumblr_pg5s0jtrMd1uzdjqvo1_500.gif

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, JonasDarkmane said:

Was not the best at making friends in school myself.... or rather, maintaining those friendships to be precise. Well, you have a good chance of making some friends here. Just keep one thing in mind: One can not expect to always be in the spotlight. 

I hate the spotlight. I fear doing something even a little bit wrong in front of just one person outside of my family, and it would be worse in front of many others.