Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I’m feeling weak. I did a ton of manual labor yesterday on very little sleep, and now I’m paying the price. I had a lot of sleep since then, but the body doesn’t want to heal just yet. I can barely lift my arms.  

On 7/31/2019 at 2:01 AM, TheRockARooster said:

I’m feeling like garbage and I really hate myself. :(

None of that. Rooster! You're awesome and you should never think otherwise. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Dreambiscuit said:

I’m feeling weak. I did a ton of manual labor yesterday on very little sleep, and now I’m paying the price. I had a lot of sleep since then, but the body doesn’t want to heal just yet. I can barely lift my arms.  

None of that. Rooster! You're awesome and you should never think otherwise. 

You’re amazing, love you.

cute-anime-girl-hug-gif-4.gif.609479b7c0e1bbf9a92db25342b4329b.gif

• Brohoof 1

Irritated by people who think that radical centrists are somehow communists (seriously, YouTube commenters who say "leftists should be shot out of cannon" should do that to themselves with how stupid they are and also mind-boggled by every single problem that my new second least favorite US president caused to come to fruition. I can't say he's my least favorite because some of the issues he caused require 100 years of hindsight to see, but nonetheless.

Currently feeling some kind of fatigue. Kind of just want to be left alone right now listening to music.

6 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Rebellious and in the mood for merriment. :kirin:

In my 20 year of (bad) English experience, this is the first time I hear the word "merriment"!

• Brohoof 1

I’m feeling really happy at the moment. Weird thing is, my job interview is tomorrow yet I don’t even feel nervous :dash: When just earlier today I was flipping out over it :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

I am feeling meh. I don’t want to get up early for work tomorrow. I’m not thrilled about working this weekend at all. Then again, I never am.

Excited; the Minecraft community I've made my home in is finally updating the server to 1.14.4, and also resetting the map for it too. I was just getting burned out on the current one so a nice, fresh start is just what I need. :3