mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Sorry for being dark, but I sometimes just think of dying. It would be a lot easier, but I know it's selfish and I wouldn't do anything like that. At least I don't think I would.

• Brohoof 4

Sorry for being dark, but I sometimes just think of dying. It would be a lot easier, but I know it's selfish and I wouldn't do anything like that. At least I don't think I would.

Know that feeling all too well. But when those feelings rise up, just think about those you will be leaving behind *Hugs* 

• Brohoof 4

Chin up, bro! Dis world is too big, bright and beautiful to leave it easy. I'm sure there's still a lot of things which you would like to see and try. I bet you still have reasons to love your life ;)

Well, crap happens sometimes. In tough minute be closer to friends, they will help. To stay alone is the worst you can do.

Edited by Crypty <3~
  • Brohoof 3

get in line. Pushing is encouraged.ideally, if off high places Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 3

I feel pretty decent, was woke up by my dog so pretty groggy and soon I have to venture out into the cold british morning, but I have nothing else planned today. We finally got our electric off a stupid pay as you go meter and onto a pay monthly meter so it's much better now <3 

• Brohoof 4

Pretty good. My new college course is turning out to be a really fun one to do. It is rather hard, but it's still very enjoyable and an excuse to constantly be on the computer!

• Brohoof 5

Pretty cheerful ! I have extended time to catch up on classes!

Miraculous Ladybug is also making me pretty happy atm ~ Ready for a chill weekend for sure

• Brohoof 4

Frustrated... the final boss of Bloodborne's DLC is stupidly hard. He has too many AoEs and too many quick combos. Everything about him seems like it's designed to frustrate you to the point of giving up.

• Brohoof 4

I feel pretty frustrated right now. That feeling when your 6-year-old little sister hid your Prismacolor 150-pack colored pencils and can't seem to remember where she left them exactly... THAT'S how I feel.

I could use a huggle or two...

• Brohoof 4

Ouch ouch ouchers Dx Whelp I feel a little upset because I managed to crush my fingertip Dx I was in the weight room with my classmates for Phy Ed and as I was pulling a dumbbell off the rack, another must not have been securely placed on because it fell off and smashed my finger Dx It hurts so much Dx But at least it wasn't a finger on my right hand otherwise it would be a lot harder :P

• Brohoof 5

Ouch ouch ouchers Dx Whelp I feel a little upset because I managed to crush my fingertip Dx I was in the weight room with my classmates for Phy Ed and as I was pulling a dumbbell off the rack, another must not have been securely placed on because it fell off and smashed my finger Dx It hurts so much Dx But at least it wasn't a finger on my right hand otherwise it would be a lot harder :P

Ouch! I know the feeling (sorta). Makes my complaint about colored pencils missing look cheap :P

Speaking of the colored pencils, after literally looking everywhere in the house, I opened one of the drawers in my armoire and, surprise surprise, the pencils were there. Now I can get back to my Minecraft drawings (which I may share with y'all, if they're good enough)!

• Brohoof 4