mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Spoiler

af9c5aa91fce7244814689f54fcf7c2d.gif.3dfcc1b7821352b8c9c2aa57da15047d.gif

Spoiler

orig.gif.ed9e80d38ebf29ecf22873cafabba6c0.gif

Waiting to hear back from Wawa that I recently applied for... Or my job coach I'm just ready to get back to working again!! Otherwise I'm bored out of my freaking mind!!!

• Brohoof 1

Intrigued and excited. Im browsing the debate forum and getting educated. Before i would steer clear but now its like....everyone is just there to teach you something or learn from you. I love it.

Exhausted, both mentally and physically. I thought getting a job would be good and would only end up giving more positive things.

Alas, that is not the case. Turns out, when you get a job, you have less free time to do things you actually enjoy, you have to put up with other people's problems and haplessly treat them as your own, people constantly want to 'borrow' money from you, you physically feel tired everyday, you are emotionally drained from having to deal with other people and their idiocy, and it is truly revealed to you how little money itself is worth. Is it really worth it? Green paper. It's just green paper. I miss my free time, the ability to pursue my hobbies at my leisure, the peace and quiet of staying at home, all the things I truly want.

*sigh*

I guess that's just the way it is. I traded time and effort for some green paper. I am not happy right now. :(

I'm feeling dizzy. A bit of a headache. Guess that follows when one has been rather tipsy. Can't imagine what it is like after you have been fully drunk. 

On 6/24/2018 at 11:02 AM, TigerGeekGuy said:

I guess that's just the way it is. I traded time and effort for some green paper. I am not happy right now. :(

Sometimes that is the case. You trade one thing for another. But you can try and spend your earnings wisely or save up for the future. Saving up for the future can give you a more stable ground and can be used for more free time stuff down the line as time passes. 

Take this from a complete workaholic who works every day every week for sometimes more than 14 hours per day. I have had a lot less free time, but I have kinda learned how to deal with it and how to better use whatever free time I do have left. Of course, I still can not do everything I want, but at least I am shoring up my future. 

• Brohoof 1

Mixed and conflicted. My cousin defended me from a bad situation today. She's not really equipped for that kind of thing and usually I'm the one who protects her. She got the worst of it and now I feel horrible about it. Most of the time I go out and get my revenge but she made me promise not to, so now I'm feeling like a firecracker that's been lit but can't explode. I'm grateful to her, but I wish she didn't have to be so damn noble about everything. Fuck!  

(edited)

I've been trying to calm myself, after nearly suffering another breakdown last evening. 

Edited by Cash In