mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I’m not feeling so well right now.... :( I don’t have faith in no matter how hard I try. I don’t think I’ll ever be good enough in relationships. Not sure why I feel like this but it’s been hitting me hard deep down inside of me. Guess my anxiety was getting the better of me sometimes it does.

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 2

I'm feeling terrible, I live in a country where I can contact my friends during the morning or night but they are most active while I'm asleep. During the afternoon however, there are moments where I would have no one to talk to because they are either asleep or busy and it makes me depressed and want me to just stay in one spot and do nothing hoping the day will end. I've already lost 5kg because of this alone, being lonely and isolated from everyone is quite scary for me. :sunny:

I feel frustrated. My dad is very ungrateful that I'm here when I could really just leave whenever I want to. I'm trying to be f***ing helpful and he just doesn't seem to want or appreciate my help, when helping his a** is actually hurting me in more ways than one. 

Why don't I just tell our friend in town to come over here in a week so I can move out? Seriously, I can't see a f***ing reason to not leave him here anymore...

I am so sick and tired of all BS I have to deal with my overreactive parents...

Edited by Gone Airbourne

Feeling good, just a bit exhausted on a mental level since I've been traveling for a few months, and I'm only getting the chance to settle down now. All that energy being spent is hitting me in one fell swoop now that I'm home again, and I'm just crossing my fingers I don't come down with a cold like I always do when I finally relax after being busy! :rarity:

Frustrated and conflicted. I really don't think my parents would approve of the career path i've been researching, but at the same time, I am my own person, free to make my own choices, but it's gonna be awkward. 

Otherwise pretty good. Productive last few days at least.

A little conflicted. Got to spend a little bit of time with this girl I like that I hadn’t seen in a while and a friend, like she seems great and all, but I don’t feel like we’re really a good match... Dont know if it’s really worth pursuing, I don’t feel all that crazy about her but I guess I wish I was? There just aren’t many people like her around so I feel like she’s the closest I’ve got, but it doesn’t feel like we quite click. Happy to have had that chance to chat outside of just being a stick in the mud 99% of the year though.

Edited by WWolf

I'm sick...and yet not sick. Confusing, no? I feel like I caught a cold, but the flu shot I got a couple weeks ago seems like it's holding it off somewhat. So I have some indications of un-wellness, yet not the whole sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy head thing...yet. I hope this goes away. 

• Brohoof 1