Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Was the show really worth it (especially after the epilogue)?

PCutter

Was it all worth it in the end?
After seeing it all?
After watching the epilogue?

I really think so. After 9 seasons, they still kept the visual of the original. They didn't change the designs after the MLP The Movie, even when they brought in the story and characters from said movie. That was the main thing that really mattered to me. And the songs just kept getting better and better as well. Stories had some fandom connections and some important continuity going on.

However, it wasn't all good:
The intro didn't changed much, and if you watch every single intro from every episode, you lose almost 7 hours of your life! :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Was it all worth it in the end?
After seeing it all?
After watching the epilogue?

I really think so. After 9 seasons, they still kept the visual of the original. They didn't change the designs after the MLP The Movie, even when they brought in the story and characters from said movie. That was the main thing that really mattered to me. And the songs just kept getting better and better as well. Stories had some fandom connections and some important continuity going on.

However, it wasn't all good:
The intro didn't changed much, and if you watch every single intro from every episode, you lose almost 7 hours of your life! :ButtercupLaugh:

Maybe it's the intro's fault... It drive everyone crazy!:laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

I stopped after s9 ep02 because I didn't like the main plot change for the last season. Wanted to continue but then all the spoilers and leaks appeared and made the plot worse

So yeah, to me watching mlp was with it and being part of the fandom. I still have all episodes and the movie and will rewatch s1-8 and the specials but I don't see s9 as my canon ending. My headcanon changes the plot after season 8 xD