Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! I make cartoons!

Shine Runner

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Googled "My Little Pony forums" to find more feedback on my fan art and writing

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

It all started with Rarity giving those Diamond Dogs a what-for! Funniest cartoon scene I've ever seen XD

Hello! You can call me Shine Runner! I make My Little Pony art, including fanfics, RPG's, ask blogs, and more! I'm currently rebooting an old fan series of mine called Sideways Equestria, starring an apprentice of Luna.

How are y'all doin' tonight?

• Brohoof 6

11 minutes ago, Shine Runner said:

Yes! I have several OC's, but Shine Runner brings me the most joy :3

Thats amazing. I love my OC Maple Moon, but I have a hard time deciding if she should be a unicorn similar to Mistmane's family or a bat pony like Luna's guards lol I have a couple other OC as well that came to me through Pony Town when I was creating my character. Do you have a site where you post your art? 

On 10/25/2019 at 2:21 AM, MapleMoon said:

Thats amazing. I love my OC Maple Moon, but I have a hard time deciding if she should be a unicorn similar to Mistmane's family or a bat pony like Luna's guards lol I have a couple other OC as well that came to me through Pony Town when I was creating my character. Do you have a site where you post your art? 

I mostly post on Equestria Amino right now, but soon I'll start up my tumblr ask blog!