Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The CMC & Babs Seed Feat. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon

Sky Serenade

Apple Bloom: Howdy everypony! Since Twilight decided to do questions with my sister and her friends, me and my friends decided to join the fun! Ask away! :catface:

Sweetie Belle: Hello. 

Scootaloo: Hiya! 

Babs Seed: Heya, everypony! I'm visitin' the Apples, so I got plenty of time spare.

Diamond Tiara: Greetings! Apple Bloom was gracious enough to invite us, too!

Silver Spoon: Yeah! I can't wait to see your questions for us.

Rules:

• No shipping questions.
  • No hate questions against the characters.
  • No inappropriate questions - they're kids for crying out loud!
  • No one-word responses.
  • Please be clear with your questions so our characters can answer them properly.
  • No repetitive questions.

Edited by Sky Serenade
I changed the colour of Diamond Tiara's dialogue to a more accurate one to match her mane rather than her coat.
  • Brohoof 2

So, I got a question for each of you.

Apple Bloom, how is potion making with Zecora going?

Sweetie Belle, what do your parents do for a living?

Scootaloo, how are your scooter tricks?

Babs Seed, being a mane stylist, have you ever crossed paths with Zephyr Breeze and put his Mane Therapy skills to the Test?

2 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Hey Diamond Tiara! Have you been doing alright? How’s your family?

I see you already beat me to the question I had for Diamond Tiara.

Silver Spoon, what do you do in your spare time?

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

(You might want to consider darker text colours for Sweetie and Silver. They’re hard to read on the white background.)

Hey Diamond Tiara! Have you been doing alright? How’s your family?

Why I've been doing fine, thank you! :squee: Father has been doing great, too. I'm currently trying to teach Mother how to be generous and kind to other ponies. I convinced her to audition as the Friendship School Vice Mare since I figured that would help her learn how to work with others. I even made her go over how to answer the interview questions the night before the interview. Unfortunately, I heard it didn't go well. (Mother said that Starlight didn't see talent if it was right in front of her muzzle, but I don't think that was the case :dash:) Oh well, I'm not giving up on her yet! :proud:

Edited by Sky Serenade
  • Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Will Guide said:

So, I got a question for each of you.

Apple Bloom, how is potion-making with Zecora going?

Sweetie Belle, what do your parents do for a living?

Scootaloo, how are your scooter tricks?

Babs Seed, being a mane stylist, have you ever crossed paths with Zephyr Breeze and put his Mane Therapy skills to the Test?

I see you already beat me to the question I had for Diamond Tiara.

Silver Spoon, what do you do in your spare time?

It's doing just fine and dandy! :) I'm currently learnin' how to make a potion that reduces pain. Granny Smith's been complaining about her hip lately, and I'm hoping that'll do the trick. 

My mom is a pastry chef while my dad is a retired hoofball player. :twi:

They're awesome! B) I just lately learned how to do a two-wheeler!

:coco: Aww, I'm touched that so many ponies are interested in my well being. 

Ah yes, him. :dry: See, there's this school in Manehattan that is basically all about Mane Stylin'. They had an open house, and my sister suggested we check it out to see if I wanted to go there someday. I bump into this bub in the hallways and boy, he is a piece of work! Thinks he's all big stuff yet when I saw his so-called masterpiece, it looked like he made it look terrible on purpose. His parents must be paying some good bits for him to be able to attend there. 

I sometimes read romance and mystery novels if I don't have homework. I also take classes in jazz dance and fencing.

Edited by Sky Serenade
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, PawelS said:

Silver Spoon, what special talent does your cutie mark represent?

It's a little complicated. See, I talent in serving others and excellent in listening to instructions and carrying them out. Sort of like how a spoon serves the pony using it. I got my cutie mark when I was asked to set the table for my dad's meeting. It was a fancy table too, one of those long ones. I had to put all the silverware in perfect order. I almost messed up by mixing up the soup spoon with the salad spoon, but I managed. I admit it's a weird cutie mark, but I still love it anyway. :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Sky Serenade said:

Ah yes, him. :dry: See, there's this school in Manehattan that is basically all about Mane Stylin'. They had an open house, and my sister suggested we check it out to see if I wanted to go there someday. I bump into this bub in the hallways and boy, he is a piece of work! Thinks he's all big stuff yet when I saw his so-called masterpiece, it looked like he made it look terrible on purpose. His parents must be paying some good bits for him to be able to attend there. 

Be easy on him. He may have an egotistical attitude but he has a hidden depth. He has the same relatable fear of failure that I have. If it wasn't for him learning to go on despite that fear, leading to succeeding and graduating from Mane Therapy in the end, I wouldn't have succeeding in graduating from University myself.

Although, I think you would make a great, tough but motivational mentor to him.

meet-your-boss.png.12abd228c5a14c12e42806834e181c8d.png

(In all honesty I wish more people would be more open to the hidden relatable side of an otherwise annoying character, like I do)

Edited by Will Guide
Add real life thought
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Will Guide said:

Be easy on him. He may have an egotistical attitude but he has a hidden depth. He has the same relatable fear of failure that I have. If it wasn't for him learning to go on despite that fear, leading to succeeding and graduating from Mane Therapy in the end, I wouldn't have succeeding in graduating from University myself.

Although, I think you would make a great, tough but motivational mentor to him.

meet-your-boss.png.12abd228c5a14c12e42806834e181c8d.png

If ya think so, then maybe I could. It would be fun to be his boss. :fiery:

And if he really is the pony you say he is, then I'll keep an open mind next time I see him. :kindness:

Spoiler

22 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Apple Bloom & Sweetie Belle, how does it feel to be the awesome sisters of two of the most awesome ponies in all of Equestria?" 

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

Applejack is truly an awesome sister, even if she's too humble to let herself think that. While she can be the bane of my existence sometimes, she can also be the blanket I clung to when the world makes me want to cry. She'll probably be the closest I have for Ma. :coco: I'll be forever thankful to have her as a sister, and I wouldn't trade her for anythin'.

Rarity is the best and does it in style! It feels great having her as a sister. I mean, we do have our disagreements, but we always find it away in the end. I'm closer to her than my own parents, which really says a lot when you realise how different we are. :kindness: I'm eternally grateful I got her as a sister.

Edited by Sky Serenade
  • Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"What have you been up to since you had that "talk" with your mother, Diamond Tiara?"

When I'm not working with Mother on her behaviour, I accompany Father on his business trips to learn about, well, business. He wants me to take over the family industry when I'm older. I also have ballet lessons. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Cool! What is your favorite ballet? 

I love neoclassical ballet. It has infinite possibilities, diverse music and is more informal than classical ballet. It's a lot of fun! :D

Edited by Sky Serenade
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, PawelS said:

@Diamond Tiara: Are there real diamonds in your tiara? And if so, since you wear it at school, aren't you afraid that you will lose it or someone will steal it?

You seem like a nice person, so I'll let you in on a secret.

The one you most likely see me wear (at school and mostly in Ponyville) does indeed have fake diamonds in it. Father may be rich, but he doesn't like losing money if it's preventable, so he only lets me wear tiaras with real diamonds on special occasions. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, IsraelYabuki said:

This is to all the CMCs, has anyone ever told you a cute and huggable you all are?

Ya have no idea. My aunts, uncles and older cousins every time I go visit. :mlp_okiedokieloki: I think my great aunt Jazz held the record for huggin' and boopin' me the most in a single afternoon. :mlp_huh: I will occasionally get that from Applejack and Sugarbelle as well. The drawbacks to being cute I tell ya..... :mlp_bedeyes:

Rarity. When I visit her in Canterlot or Manehattan I get that from colleagues a lot. :twi: I love hugs!

I'm not cute, I'm cool! B)

Pretty much every time I accompany Father on his trips. I'm the cutest here of course. ;)

Only, like, all the time! Being lovable is exhausting sometimes. :awwthanks:

Oi, get that a lot. Most think that mah accent is especially cute. :mlp_proud:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...