Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The MLP Video Master Thread

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Surely you've all heard of LMFAO by now. Two of their biggest hits are I'm Sexay and I Know It and Party Rock Anthem. Well, like just about everything else in pop culture, they've been ponified. :)

Here's I'm Pinkie and I Know It.

Now it's time for Pony Rock Anthem.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljCgsjyyxTM

I was scouring the dark corners of youtube looking for a specific cover song of the CMCs when i came across this. I had almost forgotten for a bit that children do actually watch this show and just like the older viewers want to create their own versions of art / music / whatever from the show. She's not great and i wont even mention the audio quality but she gives it a go anyway which i respect the absolute heck out of. She's got more subscribers than me too haha.

Edited by Bucky_McGillycuddy
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

By now I'm sure that ya'll have seen the minute long trailer for "Equestria Girls"; however, most of you may have missed the sneak preview that was released alongside it.  No worries everypony, that's what I'm here for.  Enjoy!!! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Holy crap, Human Luna is bucking RIPPED!!! ohmy.png

Next, take notes everypony: THIS is how you stealthily buy MLP merchandise!

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!! yay.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

I got bored a few weeks ago and made this sorry in advance about the sound quality it was half-assed. I might fix it someday but until that day comes I'll have to deal with it.

I am not sure if this has already been posted, but I'm posting it anyway. I hope you are all prepared for this, as this is G3.5 Scootaloo meets G4 ponies. Made by ToucanLDM who also made such classics as Batman meets My Little Pony and Spiderman meets My Little Pony.

(edited)

OK, I think we can all agree that, no matter how "Equestria Girls" turns out, THIS is simply glorious! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

huh.png Wait, is that Human Twist in the background? wacko.png  Oh buck, it is, KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!! angry.png

Well, since that last vid didn't really have any ponies, here, have some ACTUAL ponies in real life.  In this vid, somepony ate all the cookies (take a wild guess who mellow.png).

DANG IT PINKIE!!!!!!!!!!! angry.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 4

Might as well drop Dreamsong & I's recent track and pmv.

and a friend of mine said this was his favorite track of the year. I must say its VERY good.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

OK, I think we can all agree that, no matter how "Equestria Girls" turns out, THIS is simply glorious! img-1467156-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

img-1467156-2-huh.png Wait, is that Human Twist in the background? img-1467156-3-wacko.png  Oh buck, it is, KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!! img-1467156-4-angry.png

Well, since that last vid didn't really have any ponies, here, have some ACTUAL ponies in real life.  In this vid, somepony ate all the cookies (take a wild guess who img-1467156-5-mellow.png).

DANG IT PINKIE!!!!!!!!!!! img-1467156-6-angry.png

I actually like the look of the Equestria Girls CMCs a lot better than the humanized Mane 6.  Probably because their complexions are almost humanly possible.  And poor Scootaloo STILL can't get away from the flightless bird jokes.  tongue.png

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'm not sure if this one was posted here already or not.  But I checked a few pages and didn't see it.  Anyway...

What do you get when you take My Little Pony and put it to a cartoon theme song that was sung by a drunk guy (ie the Samurai Pizza Cats theme song)?

You get this:

Edited by SBaby
  • Brohoof 2

This PMV is done to More Than A Feeling by Boston. It has a nice selection of clips and effects to tell a story. I'm not exactly sure what that story is, but I'm convinced that it's there. Watch and decide for yourself. :)

I'm not sure if this one was posted here already or not.  But I checked a few pages and didn't see it.  Anyway...

What do you get when you take My Little Pony and put it to a cartoon theme song that was sung by a drunk guy (ie the Samurai Pizza Cats theme song)?

You get this:

That was too funny!  I think I saw it before on Youtube and thought about posting it, but never got around to it.  Thanks for putting it up.  :)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Oh me oh my, this next vid is absolutely incredible!!!  So some of you I assume are familiar with famed YouTuber Tobuscus's "Literal Trailer" vids?  Well the following vid is a "Literal Pony Song" and let me tell you, it's one of the funniest vids I've seen in awhile!  I can only hope that the creator of this vid begins producing more MLP vids like this one, because the concept is bucking genius!!!  Enjoy everypony!!! biggrin.png

Edit: oh wait, never mind, the gal who put this together is the same person who did the "This Day Aria: Literal Version" sometime last year; just been awhile since she made a literal vid is all.

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 6

And right on the heels of that one comes this one.

It's seriously cracking me up. Whoever did it took excellent advantage of the scene. laugh.png

• Brohoof 5

So Star Wars ponies?  I guess this should be a special occasion to show such.  Every Star Wars Trailer ponified.  Against anything I disliked of the prequels, I actually liked Revege of the Sith here, Discord makes a great Palpatine.

• Brohoof 1

Time for another '80s hit.  This is Rock You Like a Hurricane from Scorpions.  This is one of those songs that has PMV written all over it.  I'm surprised I haven't come across it until now.  Enjoy!

• Brohoof 3