Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

I think I've said this before somewhere else, but it's a song by the band Stateless

It's not even my favorite song by them, I just thought it would sound cool as a username... It's the first time I've used it too

My last name is "Rudesill" and my the name my dad always used was "Rudedog" and I was like 'I can out do that' thus Rudehamster was born!

I Go by two names,

MrL0LZGamer and

AceCord.

I chose AceCord because I was the Spirit Of Chaos for The Ace Fortess 2 forums which made my Sprit's Name AceCord,

When I joined these forums I decided to use a name that would be more Pony-related than MrL0LZGamer,

So I chose AceCord The name of the Ace Fortress 2's spirit of chaos.

MrL0LZGamer originates from when I was trying to find out a name for my Youtube account,

I couldn't think of anything so i went on Halolz and thought "hey the lolz part would be great for a name!" So with the theme of a gaming name in mind I created the username "MrL0LZGamer" which surprisingly describes me very well.

I have 2 or 3 different usernames for different things, this is the one i chose due to being the oldest and my personal favorite.

I actually chose something different than what I normally would have done. Since this place has nothing to do with games, I didnt use my Gamertag. And I also felt as if the other name that I normally use would have been out of place. Not to mention that there is not a single Kirby-anything whatsoever. I literally just tried to search the members and not a single one came up other than me.

Its Basically my name to EVERYTHING...I even have a Mere Love for California Rolls...And I didn't want a name like my friends on Xbox Live... Examples: XxXdEMonZbLOOdXxX; XXXXDERPXXXX; FTWwInnEEdUDE.

Its a Simple Username...

My username came from when I saw the phrase “Jack of All Trades” abbreviated as “Joat”. At first, it was not a username, but a character name, for a short-lived scythe-wielding raven-themed character for something that I suppose I can only describe as a freeform LARP. Even more informal than it sounds. Anyway, the first time this was solidified into username status was when it was used, for no apparent reason, as a Kingdom of Loathing character name.

Since that time, the username has proven to be fairly prophetic, both in real life and in RPs. There are several incarnations of Joat, ranging from huge-sword-wielding mad scientist to ex-thief healer to the fox that will be depicted in my avatar as soon as I get permission to do so. In real life, I have tried so many entertainment-related crafts (programming, visual art pieces, music, storywriting, RPing, poetry, informal video creation, comic series, a card game, and probably more stuff that flees from my mind at the moment) that it could be counted as a justified name in real life, as well.

Also, on another username-related note, due to being used for character names, my full username could be considered to be “Joat Legend Delia.” I generally only put the additional “Delia” part in the username field, though, when plain “Joat” is taken. “Legend” is never present in the visible username. The last name came from me assembling random syllables and the middle name came from… I dunno. Mayhaps I wanted my character to sound like a Mary Sue? Anyway, despite the middle and last name usually not being visible in my username, I do consider them to be a part of my username, in a way, hence my mentioning it here.

Ravager...

two reasons as to why i choose this name

1 - because while playing AVP extinction on ps2, i found that the aliens could make Ravager's, which would decapitate enemies.

2 - Definition - Ravage - Cause severe and extensive damage to: "fears that a war could ravage their country".

it suits me in video games, since i ravage the competition, hence I'm a Ravager.

Magicon came from my obsession with magic when I was younger. It represents the fact that magic can never be stopped, it's always "on" and doing something in the world. I used it on Disney's VMK (if anyone is familar with that I will give you an endless supply of muffins or cupcakes of your choosing) and yes I am a HUGE Disney fan. Disney Animation and Disney Parks AFTW!

I got my username because I love the pony Soarin'. At first, when I joined this site, I was EpicSoarin. Then, on a topic I made, combining, I posted SoarinPie, because somepony else posted Doctor Pinkie (see the post "Combining!") I then relized that I had created a really awesome username. I stuck with SoarinPie ever since.

... I guess I wanted something original that not many people use online?

Equation:

Short and memorable = best username.

Solution

Lobstaarr = meh.

+4/5!

Espelancer means "to lay a path of hope", as mentioned in the ending of The Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermilion. I think the sword Espelancer was mistranslated from "Esperanza", which means "hope"in Latin, but I actually like "Espelancer" a lot better. (in the Japanese version it is エスペランサー, or Esuperansaa).

I do not recommend playing that game in English, though. The Gagharv trilogy got the worst translation I have ever seen in a video game. You can't go 10 minutes without running out of fingers to count all of the awkward translation, and even worse, all of the English spelling and grammatical mistakes. It was like it was translated and edited by third graders. It's sad, because the Japanese version has some of the most beautifully written dialogue I've ever understood half of, and is a treasure chest of the Japanese language.

However, that should not deter anyone from playing Trails in the Sky. XSeed did an excellent job localizing the first chapter.

Where was I? So, yeah, that is why I chose Espelancer as my username. Whew.

• Brohoof 1