Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

mintfresh came along about 11 years ago, when trying to sign up for some forum. I was trying name after name and they were all taken. The person next to me was eating a mint aero chocolate bar. I typed in mintfresh and it was available! I've used it ever since that day ^^

I named myself after one of the titans. I pick Coeus because no one remembers him. Plus, it sounds unique.

• Brohoof 1

Oh gods. You all have super interesting stories...

My username is usually m-o-r-t-e, because n-e-c-r-o is always taken.

I was God on MLPforums for awhile, simply because I saw it was free and couldn't resist the temptation, but after I got a bunch of religion jokes everywhere I went I changed it to The Internet. xDD

I chose Motion Spark, because I wanted to describe myself in a name that would fit a pony or a horse in RL. I love drawing, I did comics when I was younger, I design characters and i'm an animator, and a creative pony overall, so I picked Motion for movement, animation, "life" and Spark for ignition, energy, determination, persistance, perseverance.

(edited)

It was originaly going to be  like everywhere else on le internet but the origins of that name are not pony related (and sounds dark in my opinion) so I decided to base it off the last name of my favorite pony. I was going to change it but decided not to. (and am glad I decided not to)

Edited by Dasher

I chose mine because it sounded original and wasn't taken anywhere I've been so far. Used Delta because I like the sound, Tangent comes from 2401 Penitent Tangent and the term 'Tangent' from mathematics.

I picked mine because if you space out the words it would be krylon and on guard which fit well for me since I'm a fencer and a painter, I feel like I would be a better earth pony but the unicorn with the horn would be cool to have horn fencing :P

My original name and xbox gamertag, senorpepe came from my spanish name and my nickname at school, Pepe.

I picked Derpy Dash because I wanted a pony-related name and Dashie and Derpy are my two favorites

If this means current username, I chose it for two reasons. The first reason is that Kakei is the name of my fursona, and Kakei is basically a shorthand way of saying Kappukakei, which is Japanese for cupcakes (I had been watching Cupcakes HD a lot at the time). The second reason is that my DeviantArt name is ~KakeiTheWolf, and some harmless, shameless self promotion would not be that bad for me. After all, I don't even an average of 2 views for my deviations. I have 145 deviantions, and 250 views total.

Spooky is a nickname that I've had for many, many years. Halloween has always been my favorite holiday, and I'm really drawn to things that are evocative of the feel of it. That's mostly centered on the fun and quirky aspects of it, not the twisted and macabre - so for example, The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my favorite movies. I also have an unusual fascination with the color orange. ^^;

LONG AGO... WHEN PONIES WERE IN THEIR FIRST SEASON... I JOINED AN MLP: FiM RP SITE....

At the time of my joining, I was a little depressed, and planned for my username to be 'SweetWhispers.HiddenPain' or something (I have my emo moments...) but it was too long. So, shrugging off my depression, I managed to settle on Sweetwhispers. And I met many new friends, one of which I talk to quite a bit. He got into the habit of calling me 'Sweets.' I began to mull my screenname over in my head and decided something,

'You know, that name is REALLY very sexually suggestive. I am not a sexual person, not really anyway.'

So, I really was close to this friend, and decided, 'Okay, I'll become Sweets!' and everyone was actually pretty happy. And I was pretty surprised to find that something so pony (Sweets being a very popular food in Equestria) that nopony had ever taken it before! I was not only happy, but proud to be so original and simple!

So that's all there is to it.

I chose my name cause it reflects my goals and the way I want to view myself with respect to everyone else in some kind of weird twisted logic that I've somehow managed to conjure up.

I love Cloud Chaser. <3

Is that a real pony in the show? If not it could be... It's really good, probably the best fan designed one I've ever seen.

Is that a real pony in the show? If not it could be... It's really good, probably the best fan designed one I've ever seen.

Sorry to disappoint you but it is in the show.

Didn't you watch every single episode? She was in Hurricane Fluttershy.

I am a big fan of Youtube Poops.

In the CDi Zelda ones, the King says "Mah Boi" when talking to Link.

So that's why I am Teh Boi. It's my steam name, and my skype name also.

Sorry to disappoint you but it is in the show.

Didn't you watch every single episode? She was in Hurricane Fluttershy.

Yeah I guess I just never really noticed cause all my attention was probably on fluttershy. Now I'm gonna have to go watch it again lol