What browser add-ons do you use?

RBDash

What add-ons do you use on your main browser?

I use Easy Youtube Video Downloader, Flashblock, Pixelzoomer (so much better than Colorzilla), Restartless Restart, Speed Dial (the default new tab page on Firefox sucks), Stylish (to remove the stupid youtube bar that takes up too much vertical space), and Web Developer (it has a better CSS editor than Firefox, and has an HTML editor).

I really hope that none most of you don't use an ad blocker of any kind. :huh: Contrary to popular belief, ads aren't destroying the Internet - they're one of the reasons that most of your favourite websites (including MLP Forums!) even exist.

There are really just three extensions I use regularly:

The only reason I'd ever use an ad blocker is to reverse-engineer it.
  • Brohoof 2

I use ad block plus (leave it off 99% of the time though. I don't mind ads. Just got it for forced ones in the middle of livestreams or something like that), Ponify, and ponymoticons (i think that's what it's called anyway). I think that's it.

(edited)

I only use AdBlock for YouTube, I have a cache addon for Firefox I made myself (I didn't really make it, I modified it from two other open-source addons) that stores items as individual files so I can get them later and last but not least Collusion.

Edited by I_wesley125

1. 1Click Downloader

2. Adblock Plus

3. Angry Ponies

4. Cookie Culler

5. Download Accelerator Plus

6. Ponify

7. Sothink Flash Downloader

8. Yontoo

9. DigitalPersona Extension

10. Skype Click to Call

11. Sothink Toolbar

Do not ask.

Firefox:

Adblocker plus

Ponify

Google Chrome:

Adblocker plus

Troll emoticons

Internet Explorer:

None, I don't use IE.

AdBlock Plus on Google Chrome. But I only use it if I want to block particular ads, because for the most part, I keep my ads showing. They don't bother me unless they're intrusive or incredulously stupid, in which case, I block them after all, lol.

I had more customizations on Firefox, but I switched to Chrome because it's faster and I like its simplicity. Some people like fancy schmancy add-ons, but I don't particularly care for them.