Nickelodeon

tucker30

Yea, well..... what do you like about it?

I like the logo, as seen on my flank:
SplasheesPets.jpg

But other than that, I think they have way too loud sound effect when their shows start.

• Brohoof 1

I like the channel but some show aren’t my type. I like the old classic ones better.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

I would always bounce between channels 41 (Nick) and Cartoon Network (43), sometimes going to 42 (Disney). Sponge bob, ......... Hey Arnold, ..... a lot other shows. I guess mostly I watched CNetwork.

• Brohoof 1

Much of their recent stuff is garbage. The only newer show that I somewhat like is The Loud House, everything else is irritating. Especially the newest sitcoms like Henry Danger and Danger Force... good lord those are stupid (and they literally rip off another bad Nick sitcom called The Thundermans). The new All That just isn't as funny as the original. Shows like Breadwinners abandon thoughtful humor in favor of cheesy toilet humor. It's Pony fails to amuse me. Ollie's Pack fails to amuse me. Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty is just a Unikitty copycat with worse animation. Honestly, the last new cartoon from Nickelodeon that I really enjoyed was The Legend of Korra.

I love the reruns of stuff like Rugrats, Doug, Hey Arnold, Rocko's Modern Life, SpongeBob, Fairly OddParents, and Jimmy Neutron. Occasionally, you can even find Danny Phantom very late at night. Those old shows are so fun and they remind me of my childhood when I thought Nickelodeon was still great.

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

I consider the 90's the golden era for Nick, but I actually much prefer the early 2000s, Spongebob, FoP, Jimmy Neutron, Zim, Teenage Robot, Danny Phantom and Avatar are all some of the very best of the Network

• Brohoof 3

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to. Back in the 2000s especially I'd watch almost any of the shows that were on whether animated or live-action, almost. By the early 2010s as the network was showing signs of decay and nothing but endless Spongebob reruns at a time when the show was declining in quality, I've started watching it less while switching to several other channels more. By the mid 2010s, I've stopped watching the network completely as it's gone downhill and only watch it on rare occasions, although I do watch some shows on streaming services.

• Brohoof 1

Was definitely something I was really into during my early childhood. I grew up during the 2000's and the 2010's so I remember how it was back in the day but since I stopped (around 2011 I think) I think it's all gone to garbage. 

• Brohoof 1