Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you wear to cover your rump?

Fluttershutter

In america we wear pants. The stuff underneath is mostly called underwear. And the pants that don't go past your knees we call shorts. My grandparents always used shorts to referred to underwear.

In the UK they wear trousers and the stuff underneath they call pants. Trousers just sounds like a weird old fashioned word to me.

(edited)

Typically pants, usually jeans. I'm using the American terminology here since I didn't realise that pants referred to underwear in the U.K. (Which I also wear, of course) Occasionally a kilt, they're comfortable and I like the style. 

Edited by Brosparkles
Clarification.

I always wear jeans, no matter the weather.  Is there snow outside past my knees?  Jeans.  Hottest point of summer?  Jeans.  Unless I have no where to go that day, in that case, I don't wear pants at home.  With the current situation going on, I don't have anywhere to go all that much, so I just wear underthings(underwear but I like saying underthings)

19 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

Pajamas at home, but out and about I like my skirts!

For some reason I am glad my English sucks. I don't understand what you said :ButtercupLaugh:

Skirts are nice, yes!

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, You said:

...? :P

I neither confirm nor deny!

1 hour ago, Onion Splash said:

For some reason I am glad my English sucks. I don't understand what you said :ButtercupLaugh:

Skirts are nice, yes!

It means, going out, like to different places other than home

This was a dumb thread I made. :derp:

11 hours ago, You said:

I thought rump means trunk, and this was in regard of covid19, so I was kinda shocked about how people use their underpants to cover their nose.

Rump means buttocks.

An elephant's trunk is critical to its survival | 13 facts ...

It depends on the surrounding temperature and what I feel looks good on me at the time. At home during the fall/winter, I am wearing lounge pants. If I’m going out, then it’s tight jeans or leggings. At home in the spring/summer, I’ll wear shorts. The same applies for long out during these times.

(edited)

When Americans say somebody is "pissed" it means they're angry. When Brits say that it means they're drunk. When Americans "take A piss" they're urinating. When Brits "take THE piss" they're teasing somebody. :derp:

Edited by Fluttershutter

(edited)

Not at home in the colder time of the year: jeans

Not at home in the warmer time of the year: jeans or shorts (depends on the temperatures) 

On a hiking tour/geological excursion: long hiking trousers (indifferent which season)

At home: sweatpants or no pants 

As underwear: boxer briefs

Edited by IronM17

• 3 months later...

As for the uh "innermost" layer, see my blog post linked in my sig. Also the signature itself might give it away. Layer above that, usually loose-fit jeans. I like ones of a darker color. Any pants that are too tight or too bright, heh rhymes, are a no-go. I'm oddly specific when it comes to le pants. 

• Brohoof 3