Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web The Most Recent Video YouTube Recommended To You

Venomous

YouTube recommends videos to use based on what we’ve previously watched. Sometimes, the videos endorsed are great and other times, they are completely unrelated or even bizarre.

Here’s one of mine:

What is the most recent video this site has suggested to you?

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, Pentium100 said:

I have been watching some of his videos, so now YT recommends more of his videos to me.

Fantastic!  I watch a lot of vintage computer videos, but I have not watched any vintage TV equipment videos. I will check this guy out. 

1 hour ago, SomeponySparkle said:

Fantastic!  I watch a lot of vintage computer videos, but I have not watched any vintage TV equipment videos. I will check this guy out. 

He's great, he explains how he troubleshoots etc. Also, because of him, I now want to buy a vacuum tube based TV (almost bought one), though hopefully one that is not as dirty as some of the TVs he shows on his videos.

The moment I opened up the YouTube homepage. This was the first video that showed up in my recommended section. 

I've actually watched a couple of his videos. I've also recently heard of acapella. I think it's pretty cool how songs from shows, video games and such are performed in acapella. :) 

5 hours ago, Pentium100 said:

He's great, he explains how he troubleshoots etc. Also, because of him, I now want to buy a vacuum tube based TV (almost bought one), though hopefully one that is not as dirty as some of the TVs he shows on his videos.

Some months back, I sent my dad a pic of a cool 50's TV and mentioned how I wish I could afford to decorate my apartment like the 50's. 

He tried to order me a small vintage 60's tv on ebay. But it turned out to be nonworking and missing parts, so he canceled the order. But it was a nice gesture, and the TV looked neat in the photos. 

Cause Achievement Hunter playing Ultimate Chicken Horse is always a fun time!

• 5 months later...