Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dissectibles: New pony figures that show their skeletons and organs!

Toastypk

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-06-09 at 8:18 PM, CloudMistDragon said:

The first line of Dissectibles sold well, so more of them are on the way! :mlp_icwudt:

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2021/05/new-line-of-hidden-dissectables-series.html

This proves that the people who hate these toys because they're weird and gross don't get the idea. People like these toys because they're weird and gross, as well as a fun little slap in the face to the whole "everything MLP-related has to be cute" standard. :fluttershy:

Odd thing about this is, I'm a horror fan and love a slaughter-fest as much as the next person. But I limit my slaying to obnoxious teens who fail to understand that making out in the graveyard after a car accident on the 666th anniversary of a Voodoo ritual that made an entire town disappear, is a bad idea. Also, I've seen "The Cell." That's the only time I needed to see a horse get split in half. Leave my Princess alone!

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve completed the collection of series 2. I figure I should buy a couple of series 1 cases before they get discontinued. On well. Glad the company keeps making pastel horses. Their next release aren’t dissectibles, but still G4 horses :fluttershy:

• 1 month later...

Ok, finally ordered a couple of cases of the series 1 dissectibles, but arrived just when I was away of vacation to Daytona :dash:.

Anyway, I’m back, and begun opening ‘em boxes as soon as I was done with my luggage. I must say I got concerned by the last boxes as I was still missing the last figurine I was looking forward to, but thank goodness by the third or second to last, I got the enchanted Fluttershy, as I’ve had the enchanted Twi in my first case. Unlike the series two, I didn’t get the ultra rare figurine, Wonderbolts Dashie in this case. But having a character in uniform isn’t as exciting as them being of another color altogether, so getting her would have been more of a bonus rather than getting worked over >_>

On 2020-08-19 at 11:10 PM, Ittoni said:

... I just checked the shipping and it's 27 dollars more :(

I can't afford it.

That sucks yo. Too bad you can’t get a whole case. You’ll be paying 12 times more, but you would save on shipping :sunny:

On 2021-10-22 at 5:58 PM, mlploverlizzy said:

I love these figurines if i could afford it id defo have all of them haha! 

:laugh:

It’s always difficult to collect something if they come in blind packages. I’ve struck super luck by having the ultra rare series 2 figurine coming from the very first box I’ve opened, but otherwise I’ve never gotten neither a rare nor ultra rare to spare. Kinda a difficult position as those are the most expensive blind figurines I’ve invested on so far 

Edited by Steve Piranha

Interesting, I must admit I haven been aware of it before.

I must say this is extremely interesting to me. When I draw them especially in poses I also consider their Skelton and muscles (not organs) on the one hand. On the other hand the anatomy of G4 is very cartoony meaning there anatomy could not fit to real living animal (lack of space, convenience etc). Seeing someone tries to make it work is also extremely interesting.

I see this more as Art and References for me.

I understand not everyone will like these.