Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Favorite discontinued snack food?

ggg-2

They've recently brought both of these back due to high demand, but I really loved Oreo O's and 3D Doritos, and was sad when they were discontinued.

Oh and Butterfinger BBs were one of the better alternate takes on Butterfinger

EDIT: OH FUCK I forgot Kudos bars, those were some of the best granola bars

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 1

There were some ‘Deep-Ridged’ Walkers crisps that I always adored the taste of and they were advertised quite a bit as well. :D But I think they’ve been stopped because they’re no longer on their website and I haven’t seen them in ages. :(

Lay’s specialty chips. I like all of them really, but they don’t stick around very long. Pepsi 1893 was great too, and I guess it counts even though it’s a beverage. Wonka used to make some good candy that got discontinued because it melted too easily, or so I heard somewhere. Yummy stuff though.

I don't know if this counts. But the Lime flavored skittle in the normal Skittles bag. I tried Green Apple a couple of times and didn't like it. Now I have to sort the green skittles out of the other skittles. Which leaves me with wasted green skittles. If only they were Lime flavored. 

• Brohoof 1

All I can think of is a cereal: Fruity Cheerio's. They were kinda like Fruit Loops, except tamed down a lot. They were my go-to cereal for quite some time to get a little sugar and now they're gone. =(

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I loved Hershey’s Kissables.

Soda wise, Pepsi Blue. Apparently it’s been reintroduced for a limited amount of time. Which has me like, just bring it back permanently pls. Loved that as a kid.

• Brohoof 1