Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Netflix reveals time G5 movie will be released.

CastletonSnob

First off, goddamn, we are so desperate for a trailer that even the very specific time the movie releases is counted as news lol

Second, releasing on the weekend, that's good enough for me

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Will Guide said:

But if it's on Netflix you can technically watch it anytime you want after it's added, right? 

But I have to work at 4 am local time, and work 12 hours a day.... too long of a wait for me :sunny:

5 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

18:00 in the evening for me. :Daydreaming: That’s a good time. :coco: Anypony want to do a watch-along on Zoom with me? :kindness:

I might as long as I'm not too busy

5 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

18:00 in the evening for me. :Daydreaming: That’s a good time. :coco: Anypony want to do a watch-along on Zoom with me? :kindness:

I might as long as I'm not too busy.

Wait did they say midnight at Pacific time? Because I live near the Pacific Coast of California

When I saw what time the fifth generation pony movie premieres in two months later, that will be too early for me in the middle of the night. 2:00 A.M. Central Daylight Time? That's too early for me that most people are sleeping.

1 hour ago, Allen said:

2:00 A.M. Central Daylight Time?

The last time I looked at the article it said midnight Pacific time not Central Time which one is it?

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, CastletonSnob said:

In fact I don't like how the original post simply provide the link and doesn't give any information whatsoever about it.

If you ask me, Rather than just provide a link making it feel like a status update it would help if you just simply sum up the important parts of the article to encourage someone to talk about it in this topic. Cuz some of us don't have time to read an entire article just to get to the point

(edited)
56 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

In fact I don't like how the original post simply provide the link and doesn't give any information whatsoever about it.

If you ask me, Rather than just provide a link making it feel like a status update it would help if you just simply sum up the important parts of the article to encourage someone to talk about it in this topic. Cuz some of us don't have time to read an entire article just to get to the point

Its literally the headline of the article?

And 9 sentences, with the date being said in the first 2.

Edited by TheGleaner

(edited)

So thet is 10am fore me. But sens Netflix is diffrent all over the world, I guess it is American Netflix we are talking about. So many it is 12 Also on Swedish Netflix. 

Edited by eventyraren

4 hours ago, TheGleaner said:

Still it seems kind of lazy just to put the only the link to the article in a topic's OP rather than actually talk about it. My point still stands!

17 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Yeah. I want to a watch along with you. Just let me know the time.

It's on a Friday and extremely early in the morning for me. This means I will probably be working, so I would need to get up really early to see it or I would have to wait until my shift is over. I might choose to wait since I'm not in a really big rush to see it, although I am highly anticipating its release. It's a less risky decision though than waking up really early to see it because it might be delayed for whatever reason, or since my internet might be cooperative at the time of its release.

12 hours ago, TheGleaner said:

I was gunna point that out aswell:laugh:... But apparently...:dash:

5 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@CastletonSnob

Make sure you add some more detail to your initial post instead of just a link. Thanks!

Well, I don't have Netflix but I am planning to go to a friend's place and watch it. 

The mod. agreed...

:sunbutt:

(edited)

@Kujamih

" add detail" I dont really know how would do that for 9 sentences...aside from just saying "month, day, time".

Watch the next one be a short simple sentence summary and then everyone clamoring for the article/more details yet. Lol

Edited by TheGleaner
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, TheGleaner said:

@Kujamih

" add detail" I dont really know how would do that for 9 sentences...aside from just saying "month, day, time".

Watch the next one be a short simple sentence summary and then everyone clamoring for the article/more details yet. Lol

To each his own? I guess to me that's enough detail?:mlp_wat:

I mean if you read the article it's full of words that just really points out what the time the show is gonna air.....