Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What has been the high point of today?

Reecejackox

4 hours ago, Cherrychip said:

The day hasn't started but I already know: when I go to the amusement park this evening!! :pinkie:

Would the high point be the top of the roller coaster, or the bottom when goin go fastest :ooh: ?

I finally willingly letting go of the person whom I have been having my mind on and cling onto for 8 years. I thought I could move on but realized I still wasn’t able to accept that she moved on with someone and with her own life.  I got the closure that I needed even though it was bittersweet. But at least I got the courage to say what I needed to say because I didn’t got the chance to when she left me without a noticed. Even though she won’t be able to see it but at least I put it out there.  It felt like part of the heavy weight has been lift off from my chest. I knew right now it is time for me to let go. I don’t want to depend on this past image of her for me to cope with my life when dealing with difficulties.  It’s not healthy and I want to live without it. 

i never felt so relieved and I’m glad that a part of what’s holding me down is no more. Now the only left is just recovering from this. But overall, this has been a high peak for me for a very long time. While it doesn’t solve all my problems but at least one problem is taken care  of.

• Brohoof 1

The high point of my day was seeing some very nice compliments about my artwork from my BFFFF, @SolaceFall!

I try my absolute best when I make artwork so their super-positive comments filled me with a lot of happiness. :D

image.gif.64cf81f3db81adfc579adb81154219d2.gif

Edited by Sparklefan1234

@Sparklefan1234 Sharing and encouragement I appreciate you alot seeing your efforts/your aura here brought me back to a time here were things were just amazing. 

Definitely one of my high points today being surrounded by such positivity and very kind hearted friends here has been more than enough to fill this entire week with joy. You all are awesome 

Edited by SolaceFall
  • Brohoof 2