Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What has been the low point of today?

Reecejackox

I’m in a lose lose situation with my allergies.

Im supposed to take a break from Flonase for a week because it was irritating my nose and causing pain+bleeding. However Zyrtec alone isn’t strong enough it made me even more congested.

I bought the sensimist of Flonase and I just used it despite it only being two days since my doctor visit. I definitely feel less congested however the pain is back. 

So I gotta chose between not being able to sleep,breathe well and being extremely congested for at least a week or just deal with the pain and nose bleeds. 

20 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Intrusive thoughts that lasted quite a while. At least once I was able to nap, they left (for the time being).

I get those too, they can be quite bad- hope you're doing okay!

For me it was the neighbors knocking so loud it woke me up, thinking someone was at my door :dry:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

Dealing with emotional issues that have persisted for days, and feeling absolutely alone with them since if I try to bring them up, it'll just make things worse.

I can relate, feeling “alone in my problems”, as well as trying to suppress those feelings by not thinking about it.

Maybe whenever you’re at those low points, think about what your friends would say or do to help if you couldn’t actually tell anyone :) . I wouldn’t want you to feel helpless.. I’d certainly try to lift you up! (Not literally I mean). God is always there too, even when it seems like He isn’t and things are continuously tough. It always ends with prevailing if we keep on holding on.

Edited by DubWolf

Anxiety kicking like a bomb > depression following after - hence pushing people I love away again unintentionally & then being disappointed with myself in return

Learning that the tomorrow’s  sale job will be fucking hell but I’m gonna suck it up and hope to make it. 

Continuing to be so pissed of by mom for what she did a few months ago and how that may have consequences on ME in the near future… I just want to get out already but this will only possibly keep holding me back.

Edited by DubWolf

8 hours ago, DubWolf said:

Continuing to be so pissed of by mom for what she did a few months ago and how that may have consequences on ME in the near future… I just want to get out already but this will only possibly keep holding me back.

I know our situations are probably very different, but I can certainly relate. I just wanna get out too and get away from the family drama.

My day has been pretty good for the most part so far but I wasn't able to sleep in as long as I would have liked. 

• 5 weeks later...