Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you found out your entire life had been scripted , would you think it was a good or bad script?

Reecejackox

42 minutes ago, Savygriffs said:

What the hell kind of script is this...???

When's the character development and the glow up? :smolder:

21 minutes ago, Cagey said:

I'd think it was gearing up for a plot twist.

This made a smile and giggle in my face. 

Quite lazy I guess .. though we do make our own script.... Then it is lazy.... 

Are we talking scripted as in The Truman Show, or as in a predetermined universe? 

I think in either case I would wanna know where it was all heading. But specifically in the case of the first I would wanna know who's making all the money off the show and why it's not me :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

Well, I'm not really sure. I lived a lot of good events, bad events, funny events, embarrasing events, and events that I don't even wanna remember at this point. But just letting yall know, my life is mostly pretty bland and boring.

Now this is called "iiiiirrooonyyy" for me for so many reasons, I would say they are already trying to, and the script is complete ass, and nothing is close to the actuality or reality of events and circumstances that truly happened, or that truly describe me. I think I've "flipped the script" and put everything back on track, but despite some people's pathetic efforts, we are stuck playing the same fruitless, time wasting mind games that aren't going to change anything, certainly not the past which they have a very hard time remembering, nor the future which they have no control of.. world's in our hands, that's how it is..

I expected to be written by JK Rowling because I would rather be in a wizardary world and be a wizard instead.

If I’d have been asked ten years ago I would have said it was an Alan Smithee masterpiece (which means a totally rejected mess). But things improved and now even the bad parts make more sense and add necessary material for the ongoing plot. I don’t think any life is a bad script because anything can be improved as time goes along, and even a bad past can add a useful perspective you never knew had merit.