Post Your Desktop

SPLinux

Sorry, can't make it any smaller :P

post-852-0-07526900-1333934054_thumb.png

My whole screen...I'm not one for messy desktops.

OMG I love d**k figures May you please post your background?

I HAD TO FALL TO LOSE IT ALL BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER /WRISTS

On 4/28/2013 at 8:13 PM, gooM said:
Djenty...man you are crazy, but an awesome sort of crazy

My extremely BLAND desktop.

post-3184-0-86671200-1334103589_thumb.png

EDIT: I really need to uninstall those JumpStart games. They're my little sister's. :P

And I also moved some "private" files to a folder...

Edited by letterONE
  • Brohoof 1

It's ironic how I fall just to get back up again...

My desktop, again.

I don't think much has changed, aside from the folders, the icons and the panel above, I think.

I'm currently designing an avatar for myself, and after that, I'll start working on a new hand-drawn wallpaper.

If I ever get a scanner, and if someone would be willing to digitally color the scanned wallpaper sketch...

So, a bit of fun facts on my the screenshot of Central(the hostname of my laptop).

The 'Isl' you can see at the top panel, beside Skype and two arrows(network stuff), is the current keyboard configuration. I am learning Icelandic, so I need the Icelandic key configuration to type in Íslenska.

That last tab on the bottom is GParted, a partition editor. I was renaming my USB.

That media player you see was playing 'Around Us' by Jónsi Birgisson. He's a great singer, he composes his own songs, and I recommend that you listen to some of his songs.

I'm keeping my pony folder in plain sight. No one has ever managed to figure out my password, I usually lock the screen when I leave.

Brohoof for an Ubuntu brony?

post-1561-0-73225200-1334155070_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle is best pony, and I'm willing to explain logically for that to be true!

By the way, mine and Twilight's personalities have a lot of similarities, maybe hardly any difference. I checked.

-Bookworm in the greatest sense possible, writer, organized, introverted, intuitive, thinking, and perceiving-

post-3469-0-65203800-1334176378_thumb.png

my desktop wallpaper changes, but its mostly images of luna/nightmare moon or celestia X3 cus i has a crush on them

• Brohoof 1

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

Electrobolt is my waifu x3

Midnight moon (my main OC)

siggy by: Toa of Ponies

That's pretty impressive work.

Yeah he's amazing at vectoring. Always go to him when I want a pony to go digital. :)

bannerPP.jpg

The Hyper,The Deviant, The Shy, The Level Headed

(Multiple personality color codes)

Serious Bomb.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

[indent=6][img]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/5259/sweetiesignature2.png[/img][/indent]
[indent=11][color=#800080][font='trebuchet ms']And Sombra is the best villain.[/font][/color][/indent]