Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

S02:EP04 - Jazz Loves Rockey

DivineMist1000

• The title was changed to S02:EP04 - Jazz Loves Rockey
(edited)

This was an adorable episode! I'm SO HAPPY for more episodes starring my favorite secondary character, Jazz Hooves! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

I wasn't really interested in this ship before, but I did like the episode, it was a lot of fun. 2nd fan favorite ship confirmed, who's next?

I liked how the main 6 tried to help, but other than Sunny they were not really helpful. The shenanigans were fun. Its cool that they are trying more romance, lets see how that will play out in the future. I wasn't a big fun of the first three episodes however this one was great, I hope the next few episodes will carry this momentum forward. 

• Brohoof 1

Ok, not a bad episode.  It takes a break from the cringe poetry all the Mane Six seem to spout when they save the day.  It's a typical, Mane Six give advice episode, but one thing I like about this one is none of the characters really have their annoying switch toggled.  Ok, maybe Izzy does a little, but that's just Izzy.  Hitch is being everyone's favourite background pony as usual.  Dude is experiencing what it's like sometimes to hang out with a group of ladies.  This episode does remind me a little of a Pony Tales episode, but in a good way.  I think this one is just fine, and I wouldn't mind more like it.  

• Brohoof 1

Everyone's loving this one, add me to the list of people who finds the love to be deserved. This had much better writing than our last Jazz episode, Baby Critters Club, and it's good to have a cute, heartwarming Hearts and Hooves Day episode to balance things out after the mean-spirited (but amusing) Secret Ad-mare-er. I also enjoyed there being no cutie mark speech, laughed at how Sunny's mane got made into a Valentine's Day heart, and like how they're keeping these Poseyabuse gags fresh.

Still no Comet though. You bet I'm going to keep bringing this up. OnyxEmoteForum.png.8b6a419e60e062fe0df4228c669d5bda.png

• Brohoof 3

I really liked this episode! It was super cute, featured my favorite secondary character, and finally did away with the elements speech from the past few episodes. This episode is a perfect example of what TYT should be imo, hope the next episodes are just as good.

Of course they had to launch a shipping episode with St Valentine’s right around the corner :dash:. I wonder if next week will tease some Zipp/Hitch, I have the impression the writers want them to be a couple from the start :dash:

• Brohoof 1

This was a really adorable episode and I always had a feeling that Jazz and Rockey would get together and I’m glad that this episode really showed how cute both of them are!

There was a new song in the episode that was really good and they finally stopped with the whole “explaining your element” thing.

We’ve got a good streak going and I can’t wait to see more!

• Brohoof 1

This was a sweet episode and a nice new song too.

Rocky and Jazz always seemed like an obvious romantic pairing but I never thought the writers would actually go there, but I'm glad they did. :ticking: Romantic attraction between characters is really rare in generation 5. I think I'm right that the only other example of this in gen 5 is Queen Haven and Alphabittle.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cute Valentine's day episode. I loved seeing more of Jazz and I didn't know the name of Rockey until this episode. I thought it was good! Much better than the previous episode.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like Jazz and I found this episode to be really cute. I totally felt that anxiety when she was asking out Rocky, it was adorable. I loved how they hinted that he wanted to ask her out. I loved the entire crew's shenanigans to help Jazz too. Great episode :jazz-hooves-please:

• Brohoof 1