If you could become a pony and live anywhere in Equestria, where would it be?

Lucky Star 216

Looking at the map I'd probably want to set up at a quiet spot between Ponyville and Canterlot, good central location that doesn't have tons of houses, instead there are some nice wooded areas, fields and lakes and such nearby plus rail access to get to wherever :dash: 

• Brohoof 2

beans

I would have said Ponyville, but now that it has a giant crystal castle it probably has a huge flow of tourists. Cloudsdale also seems fun because, who wouldn't want to live in a city made almost entirely of clouds? the other cities look pretty big in comparison, I don't see myself living in these kinds of high-population places. Speaking of, is there a detailed map with most locations?

• Brohoof 2

I would rather not (and stay where I am as a human), but if I didn't have that option, then it would be some place that's reasonably far away from Ponyville and Canterlot, but not just in the middle of nowhere 

I would want to live in a city (or near one), but I would like to avoid Ponyville and Canterlot. I like Twilight and her friends (not that I would reasonably be able to interact with them even if I lived close to them), but they seem to attract danger - most villains seem to primarily target one of the two places. I would not want to live in a warzone.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Azure Dawn said:

I would have said Ponyville, but now that it has a giant crystal castle it probably has a huge flow of tourists. Cloudsdale also seems fun because, who wouldn't want to live in a city made almost entirely of clouds? the other cities look pretty big in comparison, I don't see myself living in these kinds of high-population places. Speaking of, is there a detailed map with most locations?

I'm not certain if there are any properly detailed maps, I was sorta looking at some the other day and they were all rather vague and no maps I could see of any specific city. I'm sure there are some but if there is then they're probably fan made and there's a lot of variation to them.

That's a good point you make about ponyville though, I bet that castle would bring in a lot of tourism. :pip-err:

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Lucky Star 216 said:

I'm not certain if there are any properly detailed maps, I was sorta looking at some the other day and they were all rather vague and no maps I could see of any specific city. I'm sure there are some but if there is then they're probably fan made and there's a lot of variation to them.

That's a good point you make about ponyville though, I bet that castle would bring in a lot of tourism. :pip-err:

you can see near the end, that ponyville has lots of different ponies and species. about maps, if an official one was never drawn, tough luck. maybe there are some that appear in the show? there is also the map of the gameloft game, but uhh, it is pretty vague and dunno how accurate.

• Brohoof 1