Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning First RP for MLP

TimberStrum

Do you know why you cant see it on iPad? I can give you a direct link (http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/Enlarge%20_2834aec0036742b3615d9a0417ffc705.jpg)

Don't know why and the link just sent me to funnyjunk (that's why I despise that website), any links to the site just bring you to the home page. Can you try emailing it to us?

I don't think so but they'll let us know

And Zhinzo you should definitely be Nimbus, he's more of a positive character and he seems like he would be a more active, productive, and likable pony

So everyone this week I have all my final exams so I wont have to time to make the OOC thread, so I'll make it next weekend. Also don't worry about posting characters here, just wait until I make the OOC thread.

Can you see it now?

post-5235-0-97196600-1340053071_thumb.jpg

So everyone this week I have all my final exams so I wont have to time to make the OOC thread, so I'll make it next weekend. Also don't worry about posting characters here, just wait until I make the OOC thread.

Can you see it now?

post-5235-0-97196600-1340053071_thumb.jpg

Perfectly

Did you come up with the concept yet? I'm not sure, I couldn't see the doc, and the map is obviously just a map.

Anyway, I don't want to hijack your RP, but I have an idea for a somewhat comedic adventure RP centered on musical ponies.

Ooh! Evilshy is joining? This should be interesting.

Don't get your hopes up. I'm not exactly known for sticking with RPs if they start getting boring :/

Anyway, my idea was for the Six and Timber to be traveling, playing shows in bars and restaurants and stuff, trying to make enough money to eat while trying to form a band and start actually making some of the songs they write that require more than 2 guitarists. They have grand ideas of bringing their music to all the ponies of equestria.

Unbeknownst to them, and evil coalition of famous ponies is working against them, for a new band, born of bar shows and garage recordings, and based around the indie spirit, could upset the carefully crafted balance of fame and popularity in the world (you saw what happened when Fluttershy got into modeling. Shit went down). I might add that it is this balance that prevents Rarity from becoming a famous designer and RD from becoming a wonderbolt, despite both of them being more than qualified.

So this group (Photo Finish, Fancy Pants, Sapphire Shores, The Wonderbolts, Hoity Toity, etc.) hires Evilshy, an out-of-work deathcore vocalist, to form her own band and ruin Six and Timber's plans.

Anyway, funny and musical shit happens.

Obviously, we'd have to take some liberty with Equestrian technology and culture if genres like deathcore can exist, but hey, this is our RP. We do what we want.

But like I said, I don't want to hijack the RP. I was just brainstorming while typing an essay (read: pretending to type an essay while browsing the forum) :)

(edited)

Don't get your hopes up. I'm not exactly known for sticking with RPs if they start getting boring :/

Yeaaah, I should've figured as much.

-snip-

I don't mind the idea but would that require me to make a music related character?

Edit: Meh, maybe I should make one regardless.

Edited by Zhinzo