Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DeletedAcc

Removing a Main Character  

259 users have voted

1. 1. If you had to choose one of the Mane 6 to remove from the show without affecting the plot, who would it be?

• Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

(edited)

The poll pretty much states the question clearly. If you HAD to remove one of the Mane 6 from the show without affecting the plot, which one would it be and why? I'm interested to hear your responses and don't forget to add a reason why.

READ~~~IMPORTANT~~~READ

Participating in this discussion is not implying that you "hate" the pony. You're just saying that there maybe not your favorite or wouldn't mind to much if they were gone. But please, don't take this too seriously. This is just a post on a forum, it's not like its set in stone.

Yes, I know most of you wouldn't want to remove any, including me. This is just one of those questions to think about. I also don't want to spark argument, it's just an opinion. I will not add a "none" opinion in the poll because everyone would just pick that totally avoiding the question. I see for some people though, this is really a question to think about.

Edited by McSaltShaker

Let me get one thing clear: I like ALL of them. I don't dislike any of the mane 6, but if I HAD to choose I'd choose Rarity.

I have nothing against Rarity, but the odd time she can get on my nerves.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I wouldn't want to remove any without a canonical explanation ;_;

BUT if I were to remove one and there WAS a canonical explanation, I would pick Rarity moving to Canterlot to further her fashion career by being like the premiere #1 dress maker in Equestria and she is visited or present in every episode set in Canterlot (which was a decent amount in S2)

Guess you can say the same for Applejack moving to a city with a branch of her family's apple orchards needing help.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 1

Fluttershy or Rarity. Sorry, at the bottom of my totem pole of like-ness. I like all of them but if one must be gotten rid of, then for me, it's one of those two.

• Brohoof 3

Rainbow Dash.

Ugg...

• She is a bad role model.
  • She is kinda' full of herself.
  • Doesn't really think things out and just pushes through everything.
  • Don't like her color scheme.
I think I got some more but I guess this is enough.
  • Brohoof 9

You don't understand.

If one of the mane 6 were removed, then the other 5 would have to be removed, as well.

Which is why I stated "Without affecting the plot." There could be 5 Elements of Harmony.

HOW THE HELL DO MY TWO FAVOURITE PONIES HAVE THE MOST VOTES? </3 (Of course I like the ones no one does :P)

IT'S ALL RIGHT, RARITY, I STILL THINK YOU'RE FABULOUS. AND AJ-YOU WILL BE FOREVER MISSED.

I'd say Fluttershy. I hate Fluttershy. Now to wait for people to gang up on me for having an opinion. .__.

• Brohoof 4

NOPONY CAN TAKE ANYPONY AWAY.

Because they're just perfect. Everything's even. Everypony has their "opposite" in the group.

Posted Image

^truth.

XD

HOW THE HELL DO MY TWO FAVOURITE PONIES HAVE THE MOST VOTES? </3 (Of course I like the ones no one does :P)

IT'S ALL RIGHT, RARITY, I STILL THINK YOU'RE FABULOUS. AND AJ-YOU WILL BE FOREVER MISSED.

I'd say Fluttershy. I hate Fluttershy. Now to wait for people to gang up on me for having an opinion. .__.

I'm with you :3 All the ponies are cute, not just Fluttershy. Plus, they all have their own traits. I can get my cuteness fix from the other five.

Rarity I don't have reasons specifically to hate like many people seem to love to post about </3 She simply interests me the less of the five.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm with you :3 All the ponies are cute, not just Fluttershy. Plus, they all have their own traits. I can get my cuteness fix from the other five.

Rarity I don't have reasons specifically to hate like many people seem to love to post about </3 She simply interests me the less of the five.

I'd brohoof this...if not for the part about Rarity ;)

I kid, I kid.

Edited by PinkieDaShy

I'd brohoof this...if not for the part about Rarity ;)

I kid, I kid.

Just be happy I don't pump out reasons to hate her like I suffer through as a Dashie fan </3 COUGHChigensCOUGH

At least I had a legitimate explanation why Rarity would leave and it keeps her in a positive light.

Everyone else is just being mean and wanting her gone because they hate her :(

• Brohoof 3