Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DeletedAcc

Removing a Main Character  

259 users have voted

1. 1. If you had to choose one of the Mane 6 to remove from the show without affecting the plot, who would it be?

• Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

Actually, if you listen to the song "Art of the Dress," at one point they all say "Make sure it stays within our budget." Implying that they paid for the dresses. Maybe at a low cost, but I don't think for free.

Still, but keep in mind, most people with small businesses like Rarity's woudnt even give a small discount to a close friend. However, even in season 2 Rarity made those cloaks for all her friends, free of charge. So Rarity definitely portrays a huge role in teaching people how to not be selfish and give to people other than receiving.

Actually, if you listen to the song "Art of the Dress," at one point they all say "Make sure it stays within our budget." Implying that they paid for the dresses. Maybe at a low cost, but I don't think for free.

they just needed something to rhyme with "Fudge it" x)

One of the Mane 6 being removed? Do you have any idea what Celestia would do?

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes, the dead rising from the grave, human sacrifice, cats and dogs living together, MASS HYSTERIA!

Still, but keep in mind, most people with small businesses like Rarity's woudnt even give a small discount to a close friend. However, even in season 2 Rarity made those cloaks for all her friends, free of charge. So Rarity definitely portrays a huge role in teaching people how to not be selfish and give to people other than receiving.

Didn't see that episode yet, but I guess we can say that she does have her moments of generosity :)

they just needed something to rhyme with "Fudge it" x)

Lol that a possibility also ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My initial reaction to this thread:

Posted Image

LOL. :lol: But, in all seriosness, when I really, really thought about it, if I had no choice and had to pick one of the Mane 6 to get rid of, I'd choose Rarity, simply because she, in my honest opinion, affects the plot of the show the least of all the Mane 6.

But let me just also say this... I love all of the Mane 6 with the burning affection of a thousand suns, and nothing is gonna change that any time soon. That is all. B)

Edited by Batbrony

Pinkie Pie, she gets on my nerves frequently. I dislike her immature nature, if he was more responsible more often I may like her a bit more, but she has few episodes where shes anything but a bother.

Rainbow Dash.

Ugg...

• She is a bad role model.
  • She is kinda' full of herself.
  • Doesn't really think things out and just pushes through everything.
  • Don't like her color scheme.
I think I got some more but I guess this is enough.

Rarity. She's annoying, vain, self-absorbed, and an absolute snob. She's like the Ponyville version of a Hollywood starlet.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

Probably Rarity.

I mean don't get me wrong, I always like to focus on the good aspects of the characters. It's just that she's the one that I like the least.

Don't hate, I really don't dislike anypony...well, maybe except for Diamond Tiara, Blueblood, and Trixie. :P

I'd have to remove Fluttershy. Despite learning some valuable lessons (her lessons were especially "dark" compared to the others) it still seems to me that she's just a cute character in the show and bronies take more pride in that than her actual character.

Ironically, I actually voted Applejack.

For me, it's a tie. Rarity, on one hoof, has more bad facets than good about her (not to mention she is not really generous... at all.). On the other hoof, Applejack pretty much does NOTHING for plot advancement, and is just there for the sake of just being there.

(edited)

Pinkie Pie, she gets on my nerves frequently. I dislike her immature nature, if he was more responsible more often I may like her a bit more, but she has few episodes where shes anything but a bother.

Pinky pie shows true enthusiasm in the group :3 Without her, 85% of the joy in the show would go away Edited by Mersander
  • Brohoof 1

Fluttershy. I don't very much like her to begin with so removing her would actually have a good affect on me as I could enjoy my favorite characters more. Not saying that should happen, nor am I am Fluttershy "hater", she just gets on my nerves with her shyness and her overly kind personality.

Rainbow Dash.

I don't like her all too much.

And if people are going to use the "Rarity goes to Canterlot to start her fashion career"... I could see Rainbow Dash trying to go after the Wonderbolts. It is a dream of hers, after all. ;)

The Applejack votes made me a bit sad. She's a hard worker who's probably bucking apples while everypony plays. :C

• Brohoof 1

Applejack or Fluttershy. I just like those two the least and their being removed wouldn't bother me as much. I don't hate them, they're just not my favourite ponies.

I wouldn't actually remove any of them but it appears that majority agrees that Rarity is the most useless of the bunch. Sorry Rarity fans! Not saying I don't like her, just that if I HAD to pick she would be the one to get the hoof. :(

AJ: Non essential to story. Replaced by RD's strength. Very forgettable.

RR: Easy to remove in plot.

PP: Personally I dislike her. Strongly.

RD:Strong pegasus needed for plot. Without her, the show would be 20% less cooler.

TS: Needed to progress anything Canterlot.

FS: Needed for daily cuteness quota.

Rainbow Dash.

I don't like her all too much.

And if people are going to use the "Rarity goes to Canterlot to start her fashion career"... I could see Rainbow Dash trying to go after the Wonderbolts. It is a dream of hers, after all. ;)

The Applejack votes made me a bit sad. She's a hard worker who's probably bucking apples while everypony plays. :C

Thats very true. If anything, one way to boot of rainbow dash is to send her to the wonderbolts