Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Great Sherlock Holmes and his assistant, Dr. Watson

Count Paradox

(edited)

(btw, this is pretty much just gonna be a "Ask Sherlock" from the movies, not the original stuff)

Holmes: (looks off into the distance smoking his pipe) Yes, tis' I, the great Sherlock Holmes, here to answer any and all questions that you may have reguarding me or my assistant, Dr. Watson, but let's do try to keep them short, I have many cases piling up on my desk. (smiles)

Watson: (puts his hoof to his temple) Holmes, you haven't had a case in months, don't lie to the ponies here. (sighs) How do I always let myself get dragged in to your little games? (shakes head, then looks at topic title) Since when am I your ASSISTANT? Oh, well, I may as well play along and answer any questions that I get as well.

Holmes: (claps Watson on the back) Now, there's a good fellow, now all we must do is wait patiently for any questions to arrive.

Edited by NightShade
  • Brohoof 1

SHZK XATFN! CTHULHU! FTHAGN?!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FlZMVJ9A010

Holmes: (looks confused) Um, my good Brony, might I ask... what is it you are exactly trying to ask me? If it is if I use soap, indeed I do, on a daily basis.

Watson: (mouths) No, he dosen't.

Holmes: I saw that out of the corner of my eye, Watson. For your information, yes, I DO use it, athough using it as garnish for an EXPERIMENTAL dish may not be the way YOU use it.

Watson: Hmm, yes, MENTAL is right.

Mr. Sherlock, are you aware that huge groups of ponies have been disappearing in recent months? Including that amateur athlete... what's her face?

Also, have you tried these cupcakes?

Holmes: Indeed I have, my friend, and I have found quite a great deal of clues as to who the culprit is, but so far they point to the least likely pony of all. What do you think of the evidence we have found, watson?

Watson: I believe that we do indeed have enough evidence to put somepony away for a very long time, Holmes.

Holmes: Yes, I believe so, too, and now, we must use all of our cunning and intellect to capture this fiend. And as for the cupcakes, my dear pony, I suggest that you be weary of what is in them.

have you solved the mystery of the rainbow factory yet?

Holmes: No, my dear, but we are looking into it for any clues.

Watson: I believe that we should go and investigate this "Rainbow Factory" a little bit closer. What do you think, Holmes?

Holmes: Watson, we musn't be to hasty. Remember what happened LAST TIME?

Where's my socks?!?

Holmes: Your socks, my dear friend, have been abducted by a strange cult that uses them as sacrifices in a strange ritual to some great god of theirs. I am so sorry sor you loss, dear fellow.

Watson: I told you not to lie, Holmes! Even I know there would never be such a cult... So, do you even have ANY clues as to the location of this chap's missing socks?

Holmes: Well, I DID see a strange pony in a cloak running off with a bag that had a hole in it, from which a single sock fell. I still have no clues as to who this strange sock theif is, but believe me, we are on the case.

• 3 years later...