Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Great and Powerful Trixie!

Whiteshade

Come one, come all! Come and witness this amazing thread of the Great and Powerful Trixie!

The Great and Powerful Trixie will now take all your questions, Trixie figures, if that loser Twilight Sparkle has her own ask thread, then obviously if The Great and Powerful Trixie had one, it would blow that loser's right out of the water!

Trixie knows and you know that Trixie is the most talented pony in Equestria, so you may feel free to ask about or simply revel in Trixie's Greatness. There is enough of Trixie's greatness for everypony, rest assured.

Now, Trixie, in her benevolence and magnanimity, will now answer all of your questions. Ask away, and be awed by Trixie's amazing answers!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

Hello Trixie.

I won't worship you, but I will ask you a question:

When did you start calling yourself "the great and powerful"?

(edited)

Hello Trixie.

I won't worship you, but I will ask you a question:

When did you start calling yourself "the great and powerful"?

Well, as Trixie was always Great and Powerful, it is only natural for Trixie to be deemed Great and Powerful from birth

OMG TRIXIE

*fangasm*

Why are you so amazing? <33

Some things are just meant to be my dear. Sometimes Trixie wonders as well, but you see Trixie is a very busy mare, being so talented and Great as Trixie is.

Where do you come from, oh ____ and ____ Trixie?

For the descriptors, Great and Powerful will do, but any title worthy of Trixie is fine. As for where Trixie originates, it is Manehattan, although Trixie does not care for Manehattan, as its residents are too stuck up and arrogant, which offends the Humble and Honest Trixie Edited by Whiteshade
  • Brohoof 2

PLEASE, no more ask threads! We have enough!

It seems we have some NEEEEIGHSAYERS in this thread! However, I do not mind, you are free to waste your time looking like a fool in the presence of Trixie's Greatness!

However, Trixie does agree that some of the ask threads out there are rather unremarkable and boring, not a match for Trixie's thread at all! Well it's not surprising really, not much can overcome the Greatness that is present in everything Trixie does.

• Brohoof 1

For the descriptors, Great and Powerful will do, but any title worthy of Trixie is fine. As for where Trixie originates, it is Manehattan, although Trixie does not care for Manehattan, as its residents are too stuck up and arrogant, which offends the Humble and Honest Trixie

I won't call you Great and Powerful until you prove to me you are worthy of those adjectives.

I won't call you Great and Powerful until you prove to me you are worthy of those adjectives.

Trixie is insulted by your ignorance! However Trixie is somewhat interested... what exactly is on your lowly mind? Make your case, and Trixie will easily complete the task, once again demonstrating how Great and Powerful Trixie is!
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Trixie is insulted by your ignorance! However Trixie is somewhat interested... what exactly is on your lowly mind? Make your case, and Trixie will easily complete the task, once again demonstrating how Great and Powerful Trixie is!

Oh, really?

So you think you're smarter than me?

Why, let's have a little test then. I dare you to topple me over.

Edited by Doctor Whooves™
  • Brohoof 1

trixie...i can tell you are not that powerful...because you are no stronger than discord and clestia...not to mention luna, that bug lady that i keep forgetting her name...

*has a very long list of ponies stronger than you*

and then finally...but not least TWILIGHT SPARKLE IS STRONGER THAN YOU. WANT PROOF?

three words...

Elements of harmony...

you have been defeated by the one and only atheist gamer.

Posted Image

Oh, really?

So you think you're smarter than me?

Why, let's have a little test then. I dare you to topple me over.

...That's it? My my you are more lowly than Trixie even imagined! At least try to be more creative, a challenge of this caliber is not worth Trixie's time, but Trixie will complete this trivial "challenge", in order to show you Trixie's greatness! Trixie is always ready whenever you are!

Posted Image

I am ugly

Posted Image

That is an ugly face... at least practice basic hygiene before coming into Trixie's thread!
  • Brohoof 2

...That's it? My my you are more lowly than Trixie even imagined! At least try to be more creative, a challenge of this caliber is not worth Trixie's time, but Trixie will complete this trivial "challenge", in order to show you Trixie's greatness! Trixie is always ready whenever you are!

Posted Image

That is an ugly face... at least practice basic hygiene before coming into Trixie's thread!

I smell chicken...

Posted Image

OH HO! thats not my face...

this is my face...

Posted Image

Make my day...go ahead.

Trixie, what is your plan for when a group of gnolls ambush you on a forest road? All the great and powerfull magic users have at least a few plans for something like that.

(edited)

I smell chicken...

Posted Image

It's just one of Trixie's more... dedicated fans (even though Trixie is amazing, Trixie does not know how this happened either...)

OH HO! thats not my face...

this is my face...

Posted Image

Make my day...go ahead.

Your face is monochromatic? Trixie does not like monochromatic schemes. You see, to put on a show, you need to put out colors, as well as pure magical talent, and that is why you will never be able to perform with that face. Well no worries though, Trixie, in her benevolence, will fix your face for you!

Posted Image

Much better, its easier on the eyes, no need to thank Trixie, it's just what Trixie does.

Trixie, what is your plan for when a group of gnolls ambush you on a forest road? All the great and powerfull magic users have at least a few plans for something like that.

Trixie will of course fight them off with ease. However, after Trixie will face a problem, as Trixie's powerful magic blast will render Trixie slightly thirsty. That is why The Great and Powerful Trixie always packs a hayshake in the traveling wagon! Hayshakes are Great and Powerful, and they remind Trixie of The Great and Powerful Trixie. Edited by Whiteshade
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, if you're too afraid to even try to trip a common earth pony, I guess I was right.

Miss Sparkle is better than you.

It's either that, or travelling 300 years in the future. Or saving the universe.

Edited by Doctor Whooves™

Question for The Great and Powerful Trixie; will you be able to return to Ponyville to defeat Ursa Mi-- err, I mean, Ursa Major once more? Or just simply show off your magic?

Hey, Trixie, how much money do your get through your performances? Would you say that you're well off, or are you living from hand... err hoof to mouth?

(edited)

Well, if you're too afraid to even try to trip a common earth pony, I guess I was right.

Miss Sparkle is better than you.

It's either that, or travelling 300 years in the future. Or saving the universe.

Trixie has had about enough of your insidious comments! Trixie's ears are insulted by the mention of Loser Sparkle from your filthy tongue! Traveling through time, hah! Trixie well best you in any time period, and Trixie will start with the present!

Posted Image

On a side note, Trixie loves that staff, it does represent the best qualities of the Great and Powerful Trixie.

Question for The Great and Powerful Trixie; will you be able to return to Ponyville to defeat Ursa Mi-- err, I mean, Ursa Major once more? Or just simply show off your magic?

Trixie does not stoop to beating a dead horse. Trixie has already defeated Ursa Major, and as such, it is redundant for Trixie to defeat Ursa Major a second time. As for Trixie's Great Magic Show, perhaps Trixie will make another visit to Ponyville in the future, as Trixie has some unfinished business to attend to...

Hey, Trixie, how much money do your get through your performances? Would you say that you're well off, or are you living from hand... err hoof to mouth?

Trixie is an elegant and generous mare, and Trixie will only take money from her admirers if they insist. Trixie only performs to spread her Talent to those who have none, and Trixie is loved for it, being the lovable Trixie that Trixie is! As for living, as long as Trixie has enough bits for a hayshake, Trixie is glad to say Trixie is well off! Edited by Whiteshade
  • Brohoof 1