Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Great and Powerful Trixie!

Whiteshade

...Ahahahahaha! Wow, you really aren't bright are you? The Great and Powerful Trixie will do what The Great and Powerful Trixie wants, and idiots like you can't change that!

Okay spartans, Lock and Load. We will be gone in 5 minutes. Trixie, we will be there ASAP.

Trixie declines. Trixie only takes a challenge that is worthy of The Great and Powerful Trixie's time. Now make yourself useful and fetch Trixie a hayshake.

Yeah, sure.... all kinds of monsters in the game Minecraft... like Creepers... You thinking of possibilities yet? And let's be honest... you person way too much. The only time I do it is when I pretend I'm exploring.

Trixie, What do you think of sigs?

Trixie believes yours is too big, make it smaller so it will be more appealing.

Oh Great and Powerful Trixie, unlike other ponies who dislikes you a lot, can I be your friend? Even though I don't usually challenge anypony like you, I'm not like everypony who despises your talents in any way.

And The Great and Powerful Trixie appreciates that! Apparently someponies did get the memo, just shows how far Trixie's Talent spreads!

Man... some ponies need to learn how to lighten up a little bit. Well anyways, here's a question that doesn't involve whineing about your personality. How and when did you get your cutie mark?

Trixie got her Amazing cutie mark and realized magic was her Talent, after Trixie successfully used her first magic spell and tied up some bullies who were trying to beat Trixie. Well little did they know, Trixie was the most Powerful unicorn in Equestria, and they got what was coming to them!

Hello Trixie I want to ask you something, You said you are the most powerful pony in all of Equstria, but to be honest that is not true. Did you forget about Princess Celestia and her most loyal student Twilight Sparkle? It seems like your all about talk, but you can't do anythinng. So what do you have to say the so called Great and Powerful Trixie?

Dont forget she has no proof about her so called defeating of the Ursa Major.

You were scared of a Ursa Minor, but you then went on and say you still defeated that Ursa Major...

Care to explain?

Okay spartans, Lock and Load. We will be gone in 5 minutes. Trixie, we will be there ASAP.

Posted Image

Yeah, sure.... all kinds of monsters in the game Minecraft... like Creepers... You thinking of possibilities yet? And let's be honest... you person way too much. The only time I do it is when I pretend I'm exploring.

Trixie would like to point out that person is not a verb. You silly idiots amuse Trixie with your grammatical errors!

*yawn*

*just let's all the illusions attack him, seeing as they cant harm him*

Of course they can't attack, illusions are a defensive spell, and Trixie clearly stated that Trixie, in Trixie's infinite benevolence, will refrain from attacking and still win this. How so, you might ask... well rest assured, Trixie has 2 ways to win, but Trixie will just stretch this out for now, as this is amusing to Trixie.

Trixie, why do you always speak in the third-person?

Trixie is a showmare, so Trixie is mentioned a lot by Trixie, and so it has become Trixie's habit to speak of Trixie in such a manner.
  • Brohoof 1

So your argument is a picture of you wearing glasses?

Well that proves it you obviously did not defeat an Ursa Major.

Also have you ever heard of humility? Its a talent Twilight and most other ponies have that you will never get.

And lastly you called your self a "show mare" i guess that means you are all show but dont really have any special talent?

Oh wait bragging is your special talent next to making false stories.

Awesome! Although I do have one basic talent, and that's doing a voice impression, like *as Fluttershy* yay. 'Tis not perfect, but 'tis the best I could only come up with.

(edited)

Would it be okay with you if I was to... climb into your house and sit at the top of the staircase... throwing pickles at you... all day long?

Also, you are a complete jerk, you may think of yourself as great and powerful but nothing you can do could possibly stand against my... vegetables! Oh yes... me and my... vegetables will purify you, just ask all the ponies I've been to... they have never been happier now they have my vegetables. We will rise against you, me, my vegetables and all the other sensible ponies on this thread... and you will taste the bitter truth... karma tastes a lot like cucumbers.

Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)

I got a question for you, miss thang...whenever your pride gets shot, how do you deal with it?

Trixie's pride has never been shot, and that is why Trixie's pride is truly Trixie's pride, aside from Trixie's obvious Greatness and Power.

So your argument is a picture of you wearing glasses?

Well that proves it you obviously did not defeat an Ursa Major.

Also have you ever heard of humility? Its a talent Twilight and most other ponies have that you will never get.

And lastly you called your self a "show mare" i guess that means you are all show but dont really have any special talent?

Oh wait bragging is your special talent next to making false stories.

Since you are incapable of deciphering images Trixie will kindly break it down to you in simple words. It doesn't matter what you say, since Trixie, with her Greatness and Talent, always defies the neighsayers.

Awesome! Although I do have one basic talent, and that's doing a voice impression, like *as Fluttershy* yay. 'Tis not perfect, but 'tis the best I could only come up with.

Do a Trixie impression, although that is understandably exceedingly difficult due to Trixie's sheer Greatness!

That's it. You better pray we won't find you or else you die.

Oh my, that's not quite chivalrous of you, whatever shall Trixie do? Hahahahaha you make Trixie laugh!

How about I just take away your magic?

If you truly could, wouldn't you have done so already?

Would it be okay with you if I was to... climb into your house and sit at the top of the staircase... throwing pickles at you... all day long?

Also, you are a complete jerk, you may think of yourself as great and powerful but nothing you can do could possibly stand against my... vegetables! Oh yes... me and my... vegetables will purify you, just ask all the ponies I've been to... they have never been happier now they have my vegetables. We will rise against you, me, my vegetables and all the other sensible ponies on this thread... and you will taste the bitter truth... karma tastes a lot like cucumbers.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

*contemplates outcome of trolling, decides to go with the flow*

if you were cornered by a black hole *creates mini black hole* and a dragon *morphs into dragon form* how would you respond?

crud..when i was offline i missed my chance to troll up this place

*yawn*

*just let's all the illusions attack him, seeing as they cant harm him*

You! Will you join me and my vegetable army to rise against Trixie and make her see the error of her ways!? No one can stand against my army of vegetables! No one! Hahahahahahaha!

(edited)

You! Will you join me and my vegetable army to rise against Trixie and make her see the error of her ways!? No one can stand against my army of vegetables! No one! Hahahahahahaha!

you really like veggies dont you Edited by Staticthor Draconus

You will fear my vegetable army! Who's with me!?

*contemplates outcome of trolling, decides to go with the flow*

if you were cornered by a black hole *creates mini black hole* and a dragon *morphs into dragon form* how would you respond?

crud..when i was offline i missed my chance to troll up this place

Trixie disapproves of trolling, be more civil if you aren't a bumbling idiot! Also if that scenario which you obviously completely made up in 10 seconds flat came true, Trixie would simply use a counterspell to the summoning spell for the black hole and morphing spell for the dragon. It's that simple, after all, this is Trixie you are talking about.

I will crush your head like a wallnut, you hear me?

Trixie cannot hear you over the sound of how Awesome The Great and Powerful Trixie is!
  • Brohoof 1

You were scared of a Ursa Minor, but you then went on and say you still defeated that Ursa Major...

Care to explain?

You answer my question with a picture, but that picture doesn't actually answer my question...

Come on, son!

You could AT LEAST answer an alicorn's question correctly!

Trixie disapproves of trolling, be more civil if you aren't a bumbling idiot! Also if that scenario which you obviously completely made up in 10 seconds flat came true, Trixie would simply use a counterspell to the summoning spell for the black hole and morphing spell for the dragon. It's that simple, after all, this is Trixie you are talking about.

hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA.....*transforms to completely mimic Trixie, right down to the clothing* pony please, the Almighty and Omnipotent Draco has more magic than you and Twili Combined. *transfoms back into original Brony form* Infact, THE ALMIGHTY AND OMNIPOTENT DRACO has enough power to wipe you off this planet.

True, considering as how I shall practice hard to do an impression of you, no matter how hard or difficult my attempts are, so I won't let ya down! :D

Anyway, what happened to Snips and Snails, the two servants who helped you out? I assume they ran away from the Ursa Major before you stepped in and defeated it?

You answer my question with a picture, but that picture doesn't actually answer my question...

Come on, son!

You could AT LEAST answer an alicorn's question correctly!

Posted Image

hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA.....*transforms to completely mimic Trixie, right down to the clothing* pony please, the Almighty and Omnipotent Draco has more magic than you and Twili Combined. *transfoms back into original Brony form* Infact, THE ALMIGHTY AND OMNIPOTENT DRACO has enough power to wipe you off this planet.

They still haven't admitted you to the mental ward? In Trixie's opinion, the healthcare system in Equestria is FAR too lax.

True, considering as how I shall practice hard to do an impression of you, no matter how hard or difficult my attempts are, so I won't let ya down! :D

Anyway, what happened to Snips and Snails, the two servants who helped you out? I assume they ran away from the Ursa Major before you stepped in and defeated it?

Trixie has never seen those two idiots since the Ponyville incident, so how should Trixie know?

I don't like doing it, no pony likes to have a part of them torn away.

Aren't I right, Trixie?

Even idiots can say something smart by chance. In this case, Trixie agrees with you.
  • Brohoof 1