Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Great and Powerful Trixie!

Whiteshade

So you want me to give up trying?

Or are you trying to tick me off?

Trust me, as an alicorn with a short temper, you don't want to tick me off.

Oh... wait...

That is your answer...?

Come on, son.

So you want me to give up trying?

Or are you trying to tick me off?

Trust me, as an alicorn with a short temper, you don't want to tick me off.

Oh... wait...

That is your answer...?

Come on, son.

A bit of both, Trixie does not hold Trixie's neighsayers to high regard. You're an Alicorn. So what? Trixie is not afraid of you, because The Great and Powerful Trixie is also an Alicorn!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

The episode called you a unicorn. /)_-

Derp.

Eh, I'm not much of a neighsayer... I'm just curious...

Why does everypony refer to the episode!? It's been more than a year since then, and Trixie obviously does things in between episodes! Trixie is so mad right now that the fourth wall is nearly broken, and what the hay does fourth wall even mean!? Ugh, Trixie hates it when ponies mention that incident, is it truly beyond your little brains to comprehend the fact that Trixie has become an Alicorn in the time passed? Trixie needs a hayshake now that Trixie's yelled so much! Ugh!

You are born an alicorn... you can't just become one...

Relax, Trixie. I was just telling you that you aren't an alicorn. Sorry, but you aren't.

I wasn't trying to make you mad or anything... I didn't know that you still hold that grudge on those Ponyvillians...

Just basically wondering. Anyways, I'm still working on both doing a voice impression of you AND drawing stuff for you, so I guess you could say I'm multi-tasking. It's not easy, but it's well worth a challenger for me!

You are born an alicorn... you can't just become one...

Relax, Trixie. I was just telling you that you aren't an alicorn. Sorry, but you aren't.

I wasn't trying to make you mad or anything... I didn't know that you still hold that grudge on those Ponyvillians...

You can't tell Trixie anything, that role is reserved for The Great and Powerful Trixie!

Just basically wondering. Anyways, I'm still working on both doing a voice impression of you AND drawing stuff for you, so I guess you could say I'm multi-tasking. It's not easy, but it's well worth a challenger for me!

Don't forget Trixie's hayshakes...
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Coming right up! *trots off to buy hayshakes for Trixie, but skids to a stop first* Oh wait, I forgot to ask. What kind of hayshakes do you want me to get?

Edited by Jon the VGNerd

You answer my question with a picture, but that picture doesn't actually answer my question...

Come on, son!

You could AT LEAST answer an alicorn's question correctly!

She can answer the question cause she knows that she has never defeated an Ursa Major.
  • Brohoof 2

They still haven't admitted you to the mental ward? In Trixie's opinion, the healthcare system in Equestria is FAR too lax.

you are blind if not to see my power, after all, i am a shapeshifter.......i challenge you to a battle, unless of course the great and powerful Trixie is scared to tuffle with the being who is niether god nor demon

Trixie has been quite busy this weekend, performing in none other than Cloudsdale! It took some time, but Trixie has perfected her fireworks magic, creating Equestria's first "Rocket", or high powered propellant firework. Hah, take THAT Equestrian Innovations!

Coming right up! *trots off to buy hayshakes for Trixie, but skids to a stop first* Oh wait, I forgot to ask. What kind of hayshakes do you want me to get?

Trixie prefers healthy choices, so multigrains.

" a fool flatters himself, but a wise man flatters the fool".

"Common sense is not so common"

you are blind if not to see my power, after all, i am a shapeshifter.......i challenge you to a battle, unless of course the great and powerful Trixie is scared to tuffle with the being who is niether god nor demon

You'd think with all that power you would be able to produce proper spelling...

Hi Trixie. Can you play this song on a piano, without using magic?

Perhaps, but only when Trixie is in the mood.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Alright then, coming right up. *goes off to buy multigrain hayshakes for The Great and Powerful Trixie*

*arrives back with multigrains hayshakes a few minutes later*

Here you go, oh Great and Powerful Trixie; your very own multigrains hayshakes. Did I do well?

Edited by Jon the VGNerd

Well, I might not agree with your appelatives, but you are very talented.

If only you were a bit less obnoxious, I'd be willing to pay enough attention to see what you've got.

Authors note: I thought this died, but convenient revival is convenient

Trixie does not agree with your spelling, the correct spelling "appellatives", just a reminder from The Educated and Learned Trixie. Also, Trixie is not obnoxious, it is simply a term used by neighsayers who are unable to comprehend Trixie's Talent. On a pretty unrelated note, in Trixie's opinion, the Foal Free Press is sensationalist garbage run by arrogant and uptight brats.

Alright then, coming right up. *goes off to buy multigrain hayshakes for The Great and Powerful Trixie*

*arrives back with multigrains hayshakes a few minutes later*

Here you go, oh Great and Powerful Trixie; your very own multigrains hayshakes. Did I do well?

Posted Image
  • Brohoof 1

What do you think of Applejack's big brother?

Trixie has never seen him, and most likely Trixie will not acquaint with those ponies. It's called standards, you see.

Yay! Thanks very much! I'm glad I did my very best, Great and Powerful Trixie! :D

Well, um, Trixie recognizes your efforts! Perhaps one day you may be Great and Powerful like The Great and Powerful Trixie is!
  • Brohoof 1

​so you are the great and powerful trixie? hmph...you dont look all the impressive...in fact my apples are much more entertaining than you...

If you clop to apples its more your problem than Trixie's... all Trixie can do is refer you to the mental ward.

What do you think about Chrysalis do you think you can defeat her with your magic?

Author's note: I see what you did thar

The Great and Powerful Trixie can defeat anyone, so obviously Trixie can easily overpower some cheese lady.

• Brohoof 2