Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Great and Powerful Trixie!

Whiteshade

Am I the only one here who thinks Trixie's cool? I mean, I've seen other magicians' performances, though they don't really surprise me as I always thought IMO...

Well, she is "Great and Powerful" in many ways, so I don't like her, I just respect her. I just wish that she wouldn't be so egocentric. Just because you're good doesn't mean you should go around calling everypony else inferior. That's not only selfish, that's very rude.

Then why did you run away scared from the Ursa Minor if you could of defeated it.

And in exactly these word you said:

"Uh, I can't, I never have. No one can vanquish an Ursa major. I just made the whole story up to make me look better."

You said it yourself: "Uh, I can't, I never have. No one can vanquish an Ursa major. I just made the whole story up to make me look better." All while cowering in fear.

That was way back, when Trixie was unprepared and interrupted from Trixie's beauty rest. Trixie has since become even Greater and More Powerful, and has defeated an Ursa Major, around 3 months ago. Trixie is always learning new spells and increasing her Power, and that is what makes the Great and Powerful Trixie so great, Trixie's potential and learning speed.

hey trixie. very much people dislike you. i know a way to make people like you.

Trixie has no need, as Trixie is already the Greatest and most Powerful pony in all of Equestria! Naturally Trixie will be loved for her Talents...

Trixie, do you know where I could get an awesome cape like yours?

Trixie, being as Great and Talented as Trixie is, knows a few things about fashion. Although magic is Trixie's main Talent, Trixie also tends to be skilled at all other aspects of life, as naturally Trixie is a very Talented pony! The Great and Powerful magician cape was made by none other than The Great and Powerful Trixie!

All right, Dumb and Stupid Trixie. You said I could call you whatever fit you. That's what fits you. You will never be better than Twilight.

And why should Trixie regard your comment in any serious manner? Even your name is ridiculous, as chickens cannot perform sonic rainbooms, even a foal would know that! You are just being delusional, and therefore unaware of The Great and Powerful Trixie's Talents!

Am I the only one here who thinks Trixie's cool? I mean, I've seen other magicians' performances, though they don't really surprise me as I always thought IMO...

Trixie is glad to see that somepony realizes The Great and Powerful Trixie's Talents! Other "magicians" will never measure up to the Grand performances of The Great and Powerful Trixie!

Well, she is "Great and Powerful" in many ways, so I don't like her, I just respect her. I just wish that she wouldn't be so egocentric. Just because you're good doesn't mean you should go around calling everypony else inferior. That's not only selfish, that's very rude.

And consistently insulting Trixie for no reason is not rude! Trixie cannot believe how hypocritical you are being, yet Trixie knows that jealous ponies will do anything to slander Trixie, but The Great and Powerful Trixie will always come out on top!

tsk tsk... typical trixie. always think that you are so great when you are not. if it was true then you would have beaten in any game.

or even better a rap battle...

go ahead make my day.

And why should Trixie do anything for you, who is only here to slander Trixie! Why Trixie is better than that, and The Magnanimous and Patient Trixie can not be goaded with such a cheap tactic! Now if you'll excuse Trixie, Trixie needs to go and buy some more hayshakes!
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah! I'm no magician or anything, but I'm an artist who's trying to be the best, and am willing to impress The Great and Powerful Trixie, even though I'm only a beginner. Whaddya think? :D

Yeah! I'm no magician or anything, but I'm an artist who's trying to be the best, and am willing to impress The Great and Powerful Trixie, even though I'm only a beginner. Whaddya think? :D

Trixie approves, ponies pursuing their Talents is just what Trixie encourages, through the example of The Great and Powerful Trixie pursuing her own Talents. Clearly Trixie has influenced many ponies to do likewise, as Trixie is an Amazing and Inspirational pony! No need to thank Trixie, Trixie is just naturally Inspirational like that!
  • Brohoof 1

After a certain confrontation Trixie realized that while Trixie was Great and Powerful, Trixie still needed to be more so to confront some certain Neighsayers, and Trixie, with Genius and Innovative thought, decided to take a habit of preparing ahead, as Trixie will be even Greater and more Powerful then! As the famous cookpony Sun Stew says: "Know thy ingredients!", and Trixie has gathered the ingredients for success in between The Great and Powerful magic performances. Also, Trixie prefers hayshakes over that crude, disgusting substance you call tea.
  • Brohoof 1

*sigh* Trixie, you are being very self-centered. I don't really like it when people or ponies are that self-centered. At least think kindly of others, ok? Just know this: someday, you will meet someone who is better than you. When you do, just accept it and keep aspiring to be the best you can be without stepping on everypony else.

*Spits out tea in horror*

DISGUSTING!?

How DARE you?!

*Activates laser blade from screwdriver*

En garde, you tea-hating fiend!

Impressive, but Trixie won't be able to deal with you until she finishes her hayshake. I'll let the Great and Powerful illusions play run and chase with you though.

hey trixie,

i have enough of your boasting. this is your last warning. stop it, or else...

...Ahahahahaha! Wow, you really aren't bright are you? The Great and Powerful Trixie will do what The Great and Powerful Trixie wants, and idiots like you can't change that!

Poor attempt at life lesson

Trixie is not self centered, Trixie is just naturally Talented. Say whatever you wish, just keep note; Trixie will ALWAYS defy the Neighsayers, and The Persevering and Determined Trixie is never stopped by mere insults, such is Trixie, the Greatest pony in Equestria!
  • Brohoof 1

Trixie, I challenge thee to a MINECRAFT SURVIVAL ISLAND CHALLENGE!

Trixie declines. Trixie only takes a challenge that is worthy of The Great and Powerful Trixie's time. Now make yourself useful and fetch Trixie a hayshake.
  • Brohoof 1

Oh Great and Powerful Trixie, unlike other ponies who dislikes you a lot, can I be your friend? Even though I don't usually challenge anypony like you, I'm not like everypony who despises your talents in any way.

(edited)

Man... some ponies need to learn how to lighten up a little bit. Well anyways, here's a question that doesn't involve whineing about your personality. How and when did you get your cutie mark?

Edited by Everfree

Hello Trixie I want to ask you something, You said you are the most powerful pony in all of Equstria, but to be honest that is not true. Did you forget about Princess Celestia and her most loyal student Twilight Sparkle? It seems like your all about talk, but you can't do anythinng. So what do you have to say the so called Great and Powerful Trixie?

• Brohoof 1

You were scared of a Ursa Minor, but you then went on and say you still defeated that Ursa Major...

Care to explain?

• Brohoof 2