Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Great and Powerful Trixie!

Whiteshade

Hmm... I see, then. Then sorry if my memory is a bit broken, since I don't really remember it well, except for the constant rumors and such. Anyways, good luck on your unfinished business! Hopefully, I get to witness your magic powers.

Galactus doesn't exist in this Universe.

Besides, both the White Guardian and Black Guardian live here, I think we're relatively safe.

screw them! galactus is like a friend. he wont destroy the planet but he will eat some pony...

*couch* trixie *couch*

screw them! galactus is like a friend. he wont destroy the planet but he will eat some pony...

*couch* trixie *couch*

Trixie is not a couch! Although a couch designed in Trixie's image will no doubt be the Greatest and most Powerful furniture ever designed!

Hmm... I see, then. Then sorry if my memory is a bit broken, since I don't really remember it well, except for the constant rumors and such. Anyways, good luck on your unfinished business! Hopefully, I get to witness your magic powers.

Trixie strives to show the world her Talents! Just you wait everypony, Trixie will always defy the neighsayers!

Well then.

Lets see if you can earn the respect of a Time Lord.

Nice boots, by the way.

Usually Trixie, being Humble and Honest, only wears a cape and simple hat for her performances, however for special occasions Trixie always dresses in style, like the glamorous pony that Trixie is.
  • Brohoof 1

*Fans out wings*

Trixie is the most prepared pony in all of Equestria at this point! Any time is a good time to send the time doctor into history!

Wings?

I didn't know you had wings.

The rules are simple. First pony to fall loses.

I'll beat you without even attacking. Ready?

Go!!

Fair enough, then Trixie shall refrain from attacking as well, to even the odds.

How are supposed to do anything, then?

And how Is Trixie supposed to know? You were the one who came up with this challenge, surely as a doctor you've thought it through...

Hey, Trixie, have you ever thought of taking on an apprentice?

No, Trixie has not, and for simple reason. There is clearly nopony capable of matching Trixie's Greatness and Power, so taking an apprentice would be pointless.

• Brohoof 1

Uhhh... hey Trixie.... we sorta gotta another problem. I hope you handle- pfffffft what I'm saying? Of course you can. I mean those are only the babies. Anyways, the rest of the nest should be coming soon. GOOD LUCK :)

post-3581-0-04303000-1335923038_thumb.png

Really? This is not even worth the time to Trixie, Trixie's Great Magic Blast will easily burn a few dozen holes in that hunk of junk. Where is my hayshake?
  • Brohoof 1

ah, Trixie. at last we cross paths. I'll be quick since we both know you have better things to do than talk with someone like me.

have you ever concidered trying illusion tricks? like making the physically and mentally impossible, possible? I will waste no more of your time. just answer my question and ill be on my way.

Twilight is way more powerful than you Trixie. She is also smarter humbler and more talented than you will ever be.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight is way more powerful than you Trixie. She is also smarter humbler and more talented than you will ever be.

Clearly you have no intellect whatsoever to spread that kind of mindless dogma. Trixie is more Great and Powerful than anypony in Equestria, and Trixie will always stay that way. You must live under a rock to even consider anypony to be Greater than Trixie!

The Internet is attacking! HALP!

*Ass Pancakes appears*

Trixie demands a refund for the time Trixie has wasted on this idiotic post!

ah, Trixie. at last we cross paths. I'll be quick since we both know you have better things to do than talk with someone like me.

have you ever concidered trying illusion tricks? like making the physically and mentally impossible, possible? I will waste no more of your time. just answer my question and ill be on my way.

Trixie is Powerful in all aspects of magic, so naturally Trixie has a few illusion spells under Trixie's mane. As well, making the physically and mentally impossible is what The Great and Powerful Trixie does on a daily basis. Have you not even seen Trixie's magic shows?
  • Brohoof 1

Clearly you have no intellect whatsoever to spread that kind of mindless dogma. Trixie is more Great and Powerful than anypony in Equestria, and Trixie will always stay that way. You must live under a rock to even consider anypony to be Greater than Trixie!

Are you sure what about that little incident with the Ursa MINOR that Twilight easily handled but you were running away scared.

And you say you are more powerful. From what i see you are to self absorbed to see that your powers are inferior to Twilights magic.

• Brohoof 2

[/color][/font][/i][/b]

Are you sure what about that little incident with the Ursa MINOR that Twilight easily handled but you were running away scared.

And you say you are more powerful. From what i see you are to self absorbed to see that your powers are inferior to Twilights magic.

Come on, now.

Everypony deserves SOME respect, I'm sure she doesn't really like being reminded about that.

Ah, bugger this.

*Trips her over*

*The Great and Powerful Trixie teleports 10 feet away and sips a hayshake*

You'll have to do better than that to get the Great and Powerful Trixie.

[/color][/font][/i][/b]

My my, you still don't understand. Trixie's magic is far greater than loser sparkle's, you even said it yourself, loser sparkle only with great difficulty defeated an Ursa MINOR, big whoop. The Great and Powerful Trixie has done far better, and defeated an Ursa Major, and with ease. Since logic is incomprehensible to you The Smart and Succinct Trixie will explain to you what that means. An Ursa Major is larger in size compared to an Ursa Minor, and more powerful. Now, since The Great and Powerful Trixie easily dispatched an Ursa MAJOR, obviously Trixie is more Great and Powerful than loser sparkle, who only defeated an Ursa minor. Also Trixie needs Trixie's beauty sleep, and apparently SOMEPONIES didn't get the memo...
  • Brohoof 2

You know why I like you?

You're just so oblivious! Miss oblivious, resident in Oblivious mansion, oblivious street, oblivious city, in Oblivia!

*Paralizes her with screwdriver, then pushes her still body gently*

But at least you don't give up. I respect that, Great and _____ Trixie.

Ugh! Why was this forum down this afternoon? This is an affront to Trixie, and Trixie's Great and Informative ask thread! Trixie will not stand for this, and would like to see whoever responsible for attacking the forums punished! Trixie demands it!!! Where is Trixie's bucking hayshake!?

You know why I like you?

You're just so oblivious! Miss oblivious, resident in Oblivious mansion, oblivious street, oblivious city, in Oblivia!

*Paralizes her with screwdriver, then pushes her still body gently*

But at least you don't give up. I respect that, Great and _____ Trixie.

*The Great and Powerful Trixie illusion fades. Multiple Great and Powerful Trixies appear.*

Did you really think Trixie would just accept this challenge outright without doing some background research? After such an insult, Trixie spent some time planning to pay you back, and as a result, The Strategic and Sly Trixie knows all about the sonic screwdriver, as well as the user, who has no resistance towards even the simplest illusion spell, and magic in general. Also you are far too repetitive, and are getting on Trixie's nerves. You are like a broken record, always condescending, but Trixie, in Trixie's Talent and Power, will set you right and show you that The Great and Powerful Trixie is the truly talented pony here!

Do you have any siblings ?

The Great and Powerful Trixie does not have any siblings. Trixie... does not know of any relatives at all... but if the Great and Powerful Trixie did have them, then they would likely be almost as Talented and Great as Trixie herself, however Trixie will still be the most Powerful of the entire family!
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Then why did you run away scared from the Ursa Minor if you could of defeated it.

And in exactly these words you said:

"Uh, I can't, I never have. No one can vanquish an Ursa major. I just made the whole story up to make me look better."

Edited by Mal
  • Brohoof 1