Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Great and Powerful Trixie!

Whiteshade

1. May I have a magic battle with you?

I've actually beat Princess Celestia when I was visiting her in canterlot once.

2.YOU MAD BRO?

3. are you jealous that I'm an alicorn and your not?

4. Did you know that if all of equestria hung in me taking my life over yours, I'd take my life?

Hi Trixie, I just read the entire thread start to finish and I found something you probably already noticed. There are two kinds of ponies that are posting on this thread: Fanponies of Trixie and the "neeeeysayers".

How about I reach some middle ground? What I mean is, I-have-respect-for-you-and-your-talent-and-you-respect-me-back, type of acquaintanceship. I'm sure this makes sense because you are a smart pony. Is this possible?

(edited)

*Rarity walks in.*

Oh, puh-leez! Don't tell me you have one of these "ask me" threads... *sigh* Oh well. I suppose it's only appropriate for me to ask a question, too. Hmm, let's see... Ah-ha! I've got it! For someone of your elevated stature in the world of magic, you must have studied at Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. Tell me, oh great and powerful one, where did you graduate in your class? second? fourth? twelfth? or did you earn an "honorary" degree because of your... great many years spent there?

;)

Edited by Questio

• 2 weeks later...

That picture of Twilight trying to turn Trixie into a stallion was hilarious!!!! Ha ha ha. At least Trixie doesn't have anything against me. If she did she might've tried to turn me into a mare or worse a filly

Forgot to say this to at Trixie's magic is weak am I right?

I guess Trixie is scared of me to even answer!!! So are youuuu Trixie?

I'm right Trixie iiis scared of me!!! And I guess her powers aren't strong enough to use on me!!!

• Brohoof 1

I guess Trixie is scared of me to even answer!!! So are youuuu Trixie?

I'm right Trixie iiis scared of me!!! And I guess her powers aren't strong enough to use on me!!!

mike. I think she's scared of all of us ^_^

• 2 years later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 1 month later...