Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wonderbolt hacks

Pinkie Prectar

How on Earth is the wonderbolts able to cut off the neckspikes on Spike's, well yeah, neck?

A full grown dragon has about the toughest scales, and also spikes that is nearly indestructible. So how could the wonderbolts just "shave" them off like that?

It has to be a mistake, someone didnt think this through when they made that episode. Because that was truly silly, not silly like Pinkie Pie, but stupid silly.

It has to be a mistake, someone didnt think this through when they made that episode. Because that was truly silly, not silly like Pinkie Pie, but stupid silly.

I found it pretty amusing, myself.

They swept in to save the day, only to be incapable of doing anything beyond giving Spike's spikes a little shave before getting knocked out of the arena.

... with this, and the events in Sonic Rainboom, I could see the whole Wonderbolts as 'ineffectual heroes' thing becoming a running gag. :lol:

Some people say Angels' hair is so fine it's sharper than any blade. And if one should fall on you, you'd be sliced in half.

And you know... Spitfire qualifies as an angel in my book.

Interesting argument, I have to say that I'd agree with the whole cartoon logic concept. Although, the topic is arguable, and it would be nice to think that there are ways to fictionally prove some of the logic within MLP's cartoon world. Edited by 83awsm

Interesting argument, I have to say that I'd agree with the whole cartoon logic concept. Although, the topic is arguable, and it would be nice to think that there are ways to fictionally prove some of the logic within MLP's cartoon world.

Well like all cartoons the physics are beyond understanding. This is just one of many unexplainable things that happens in the cartoon world of MLP ;)

Other than saying it is a cartoon...

I would assume it's something they practiced for, pick up enough speed and then they can slice through object. :huh:

I doubt that. Hitting stuff with a flying thing usually results in destruction of both the impactor and impacted, and more speed just increases the forces and stresses involved.

Unless ponies are made of tungsten but then that would be delaying the matter of physics.

Before we question this shouldn't we be wondering how ponies can fly, talk and use magic?

Anyway my theory is that Spike is a different type of dragon with long but weak spikes.

Edited by thomas1up

Before we question this shouldn't we be wondering how ponies can fly, talk and use magic?

Anyway my theory is that Spike is a different type of dragon with long but weak spikes.

That is because ponies are cool enough to talk.

And the wonderbolts are ponies.

So they automatically are better than dragons.

• Brohoof 1