Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP abridged official auditions(episode 2-6)

Skullbuster

Hayze and I have rewritten the songs and are creating some original songs for the show, the creators did NOT do that. We aren't using any of the original music.

Character design does not refer to the animation part, yet the character's personalities themselves, which have been uniquely created by us, the original creators had no part in the personality design of our characters.

Offline and online editors, the original ediotrs aren't doing ANY of the editing is this series, and there is A LOT of editing involved in the series.

Storyboard cordinator, I create most of the story and watch over the script development. The script is completely original .

Development and creative supervision, this one is obvious :P SkullBuster and I supervise all of the creative decisions, not the original cast.

*note: The script is written by myself, blankflank, hayze, and blazing dawn. But I didn't see 'written by' anywhere in the end credits.

ANNOUNCEMENT: SkullBuster will be updating this thread with voices needed up to episode 6! Please come back and check this thread for a voice description. You can use lines from the show, or create your own lines for the characters. You can try out for as many parts as you like, even if you already have a part. Please post your audition as a youtube video in this thread. Thanks :) ~

Okey dokey lokey, I'll have the new and improved credits done later today.

• Brohoof 1

Hayze and I have rewritten the songs and are creating some original songs for the show, the creators did NOT do that. We aren't using any of the original music.

Character design does not refer to the animation part, yet the character's personalities themselves, which have been uniquely created by us, the original creators had no part in the personality design of our characters.

Offline and online editors, the original ediotrs aren't doing ANY of the editing is this series, and there is A LOT of editing involved in the series.

Storyboard cordinator, I create most of the story and watch over the script development. The script is completely original .

Development and creative supervision, this one is obvious :P SkullBuster and I supervise all of the creative decisions, not the original cast.

*note: The script is written by myself, blankflank, hayze, and blazing dawn. But I didn't see 'written by' anywhere in the end credits.

ANNOUNCEMENT: SkullBuster will be updating this thread with voices needed up to episode 6! Please come back and check this thread for a voice description. You can use lines from the show, or create your own lines for the characters. You can try out for as many parts as you like, even if you already have a part. Please post your audition as a youtube video in this thread. Thanks :) ~

I'd REALLY prefer to avoid making a YT video. What about a mediafire upload of the mp3?

I'd REALLY prefer to avoid making a YT video. What about a mediafire upload of the mp3?

Well that was just a general statement :) anything that can be downloadable by a user is fine really, :) ~

Script please?

The voice requirments for BigMac and the other character's we are looking for are up, in the description of the thread (:

Big Mac's lines ARE NOT written yet, but i can inbox you some lines that would fit his character :D ~

The voice requirments for BigMac and the other character's we are looking for are up, in the description of the thread (:

Big Mac's lines ARE NOT written yet, but i can inbox you some lines that would fit his character :D ~

Please do.

and any others you think you need a deepish male voice for,.

I can work on the Shadowbolt lines after I get what I need to say. Probably little editing will be needed with my work, but still some. =P

i asked ledgendary spike a few days ago if he would make an intro for us, though he hasnt said anything about it yet, ill ask him about it

I can work on the Shadowbolt lines after I get what I need to say. Probably little editing will be needed with my work, but still some. =P

So is Ouker the offical voice for the Shawdow Bolts then?

Just wanna make sure before I send him the lines from the script :) ~

Also, if he is, we need to update the main article with that !

Some ponies are looking for lines to read while auditioning, so I've put a few together :)Big Macintosh Lines:

BigMac: I'm not so sure that would be the best idea younger sister, you see I estimate a 90% fail rate with that decision.

BigMac: Hmmm, quite quite.

BigMac: Me? I never said anything of the sort. You just idealize yourself so much, you need to be more practial, like I.

BigMac: *scuff* the nerve! You little brat!

Snails Lines:

Snails: Well, golly, I never done thunked that before, Snips.

Snails: Uhm, I think so Snips, but don't penguins live in the South Pole?

Snails: oh boy! oh boy! oh boy! oh boy! I feel as gleeful as a little school girl!

Snails: NERF!

Gilda's Lines:

Gilda: Dash! You're alive? I thought I'd never see you again?

Gilda: Do you know what it's like?! To see the life of a fellow pony be taken from you! To feel their VERY SOUL leave their body. I do. I know.

Gilda: You've really grown into such a beautiful mare, Dash.

Gilda: A guy touched me, once. Now he's a she.

*I will provide more on request ! (:

Edited by Shankveld
  • Brohoof 1

Oh, I need some one to yell

FUUUUUUUU

For the manticore

I could send that in along with NMM's part for episode 2

I finished it, want me to send it now or with the NMM part?

Edited by BlazingDawn

Wow, voice actors needed? 8D Lots of em' seem to have been filled! Hm... though I really would like to try my hand, I'm not sure who I should try voicing! I could try Gilda and Trixie if need be, since I've been trying to perfect a gruffer(ish) voice for my Rainbow Dash, and I'm sure I can alter my normal voice for Trixie.

Also!

If there somehow would happen to be any singing in this, I would also be more than happy to lend my helping hand there as well. Anything you need and I'd love to try and help! <3 (minor bg ponies too, w/e)

Wow, voice actors needed? 8D Lots of em' seem to have been filled! Hm... though I really would like to try my hand, I'm not sure who I should try voicing! I could try Gilda and Trixie if need be, since I've been trying to perfect a gruffer(ish) voice for my Rainbow Dash, and I'm sure I can alter my normal voice for Trixie.

Also!

If there somehow would happen to be any singing in this, I would also be more than happy to lend my helping hand there as well. Anything you need and I'd love to try and help! <3 (minor bg ponies too, w/e)

new roles are always becoming avalible! and yes there will be singing!

• Brohoof 1