What's your pet peeve?

Tom The Diamond

My prof today. We have this final assignment we need to get done and he decides to make his final slide show of the year 100 slides long. I tried working through it, but his voice turned into noise and started hurting my ears.

My computer today hung on shutdown yet again due to a busy core refusing to stop. I'm going to be trying out archbang or crunchbang Linux tomorrow (a certain individual made me choose one of those two to give a chance... :P)

Also note this was just today.

When people disengage from conversation
Talk unnecessarily loud
Don't make eye contact
Be closed minded to new radical concepts
Tilt paintings

(edited)

-People who blindly follow things or people and act like what they follow is godly and who attack the opposition with any chance they get

-Creationists

-People who are proven wrong, but still insist they're right.

-people who insist on shoving their opinions in other people faces and the their opinions are the only ones valid

-when people add a bunch of > to their comparisons like that'll make their preference more valid against other people's.

-when money wins over what's right in the world

-when people think that bronies are pussies, but think themselves just fine for watching shows that are aimed at kids just as much.

-When my Internet cuts out when I'm in the middle of a post.

Edited by Dinos4Ever
  • Brohoof 1

[Every person working in Retail]: People who leave trash (empty(sometimes not) cans and bottles, and food leftovers are bigguns) around the store. Seriously, you're scum of the earth if you have ever done this. It is not our job to pick up your shite. It is not our job to deal with the mess you leave. We do not walk into your jon location and leave trash everywhere, so we expect the same respect.

I once had a girl leave a can on a shelf. I gave it back to her, and she walked away and put it on another shelf nearby.

I hate these people.

-People who blindly follow things or people and act like what they follow is godly and who attack the opposition with any chance they get

-Creationists

-People who are proven wrong, but still insist they're right.

-people who insist on shoving their opinions in other people faces and the their opinions are the only ones valid

HHHHMMMMMMMM I have a slightly distinct feeling that you don't like Christians... Well time for me to bail then!

omg you dont even know how much these annoy me

weeabos annoy you? What's wrong with liking the original language instead of the dubbed? Well I suppose if you act like you're better than the others about it... Personally I just think that there is more emotion in the original voice castings than the dubbed.

~Makusu

~Rarity Hate

~Vinyl Scratch

~Weeaboos

~Makusu

~Dubstep

~Poor Grammar

~Makusu

~Makusu

~Background Ponies getting more attention than the mane 6

~Makusu

~Trying to stay focused on studying for your ACT's but the forums keep pulling you back

~Makusu

~The State of Texas

~Makusu

~Makusu

~People who argue just to argue, but admit to agreeing with you

~Spam

~Makusu

:D

(Just a friendly reminder that Makusu hate is an in-joke amongst our group and we all hella love the guy :D )

Every single time I look at a nearby post... xD

It honestly pisses me off when I'm having a conversation with someone and then they just shift their attention towards something else while I'm still in the middle of talking.

I guess just being ignored or forgotten about in general. It really upsets me.

A lot of things xD though here's five.

1. When people never stop texting you.

2. People who keep saying good bye over and over and expect you to say bye back every time.

3. Little kids. Don't get me wrong, I just hate when you're like eating someplace and the table next to you has a screaming three year old having a fit.

4. When things take sooooooo long to load.

5. When people keep bugging you to go do something even though you keep saying no.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

HHHHMMMMMMMM I have a slightly distinct feeling that you don't like Christians... Well time for me to bail then!

I don't mind Christians (though über-Christians do bug me, but I'm bugged by a lot of overly fanatical people), I actually wasn't even thinking of Christians when I wrote most of those. Like I have a friend who insists on posting his political garbage all over Facebook. I don't like seeing it, but we're friends so I put up with it like he puts up with my bronyisms. And I was actually thinking of Nostalgia Critic fans for the first and my know-it-all uncle for the third. Edited by Dinos4Ever

Here's a handful of things that annoy me:

• people who deliberately act stupid
  • people who respond to things I don't say
  • when people purposefully ignore facts that don't fall into their biased mindset
  • when people show that they don't like hearing criticism of their favorite things and then do whatever they can to slam the door on the conversation
  • people generalizing whole groups
  • whenever a reviewer of anything blatantly lies about something
  • when my computer freezes or lags horribly
  • input lag in a video game

That's all I'll say now.

I don't mind Christians (though über-Christians do bug me, but I'm bugged by a lot of overly fanatical people), I actually wasn't even thinking of Christians when I wrote most of those. Like I have a friend who insists on posting his political garbage all over Facebook. I don't like seeing it, but we're friends so I put up with it like he puts up with my bronyisms.

When ever a person speaks of creationism I always feel like they mean Christians mostly because 1. They usually do, and 2. It is usually brought up when a person is attacking me for being Christian.

I also do have a little bit of a thing against the uber-Christians. The ones that sing in "tongues"  when they are feeling very religious. Also the people who put the "God is leading me to do _______" if front of everything. Though this is why my family is anti-religious, but Christian at the same time.

(edited)

- Homophobic people

- Über religious people

- Fanboys

- Slow internet connection

- Girls my age

- Game-breaking bugs in video games

- When people judge my maturity by my age (I'm 13)

- Justin Bieber

- Justin Bieber's fanbase

- The Twilight movie fanbase

- PewDiePie

- PewDiePie's fanbase

- Tobuscus

- Smosh

Edited by Master of Antics
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

When people abuses "R" word (this drives me insane). It's an insult people who are handicap or has down syndrome. :(

Co-worker gets special treatments (getting away with things, watching tv/movies on cellphone, etc).

Bullies.

When clicking on a topic and the page bounces up and click on the wrong topic *sighs*. 

My aunt - She acts like she's perfect (because she didn't adopt kids). She had her own kids. My parents did adopt (they couldn't have any of their own kids) and my aunt likes to remind my mom, "They're not blood! They're not yours!" My brother called my aunt (as we were having problems with our phones). My aunt hung up on him and she called my mom and saying, "I hung up on him as he's not blood related." Ooh, I want to slap my aunt. She would post, "My adopted niece." My mom's friend asked my mom, "How are your kids?" My aunt said, "It's not like their kids."

Edited by MontanaDash
  • Brohoof 1

One thing off the top of my head that really pisses me off: My friends do this thing where they wait until you have your food and just shove their hands in it. I've never been  more pissed than when they do that.

Weeabos

Rocks

Maud Pie

When people think rock jokes are funny

Easily butthurt people

When people keeping trying to talk to you but they're boring/have nothing to say

Being nagged/told something over and over

Rarity/Fluttershy

mmk.

When people act like they're knowledgeable but are actually talking out of their ass. An example: The 'vaccines cause autism' crowd and their ceaseless fearmongering. Another example: The 'Obama is coming for your guns' crowd. They undermine legitimate science, and serve to do nothing but piss me off.

• Brohoof 1