What's your pet peeve?

Tom The Diamond

(edited)

weeabos annoy you? What's wrong with liking the original language instead of the dubbed? Well I suppose if you act like you're better than the others about it... Personally I just think that there is more emotion in the original voice castings than the dubbed.

weaboos are people who are like the cloppers in this fandom, they are overlooked and used as bait when anti bronies attack us.

a weaboo is a person constantly using japanese right in the middle of their english, and they know jack shiz about japanese culture, except from watching anime.

a weaboo is not a normal anime fan.

i personally prefer the japanese w/ sub than the english, but i don' go saying i know japanese, and the only saying 'desu', kawaii', and 'ohaiyou' as the only words i know.

please do not assume that all anime fans are weaboos and look up the proper meaning. thanks. 

Edited by galaxies

weaboos are people who are like the cloppers in this fandom, they are overlooked and used as bait when anti bronies attack us.

a weaboo is a person constantly using japanese right in the middle of their english, and they know jack shiz about japanese culture, except from watching anime.

a weaboo is not a normal anime fan.

i personally prefer the japanese w/ sub than the english, but i don' go saying i know japanese, and the only saying 'desu', kawaii', and 'ohaiyou' as the only words i know.

please do not assume that all anime fans are weaboos and look up the proper meaning. thanks. 

Well well well... well. Just throwing this out on the table here, clopper extraordinar and Japan-ophile here, how may I be of your services?

I know what weeabos are I've watched anime since I was 6 so I've got a fairly well versed understanding of Otaku culture. I however am not a weeabo, I'm more of just a guy who thinks that 99.99% of all English dub sucks. I've don't claim to know Japanese but I can correct you on things like basic structure and spelling. A girl I know/dislike would be considered a weeabo, she makes an ass of herself when ever she tries speaking Japanese to the Japanese exchange student and she know everything about japan and she won't let anyone tell her other wise.

(edited)

Avatars with OCs made in Pony Creator... especially when they're posted in the Rate the Avatar of the User Above You! thread.

Kinda mean I guess, but it's only a minor annoyance :P

Oh, and when members send me random friend requests, even though I've never even talked to them.

Edited by LatinoChurro

>People who just abruptly stop replying to a PM. I can understand if you no longer wish to converse with me, or you must leave the area and cannot reply anymore. But please, at least have the decency to tell me. 

>People saying that because their current situation in life is worse, you cannot complain one iota about yours. Relativity means that to them, may in fact be one of the worst things they have experienced, and their experience should not be devalued or shunned because of a difference in relativity. 

>People who hate everything yet still remain. If you detest the entirety of the fandom, and hate everything the show has to offer, why remain amongst us? 

Dogs too. Especially when I'm in someone else's house and it just doesn't leave you alone. Like they literally won't stop jumping on top of you and following you.

@FractaLuna,

Although, given his track record with everyone's health care, that crowd isn't entirely unjustified.

What track record? Do you have any proof the state of the US health care system is worst post-ACA?

I mentioned this on another thread, but people constantly asking if I am okay. This is understandable considering I naturally look somber but it still gets on my nerves so much! The conversation usually goes something like this:

Idiot: Wow, Foxx, are you alright?

Me: (mumbling) Yes

Idiot: Are you sure?

Me:(still mumbling) Yes

Idiot: Do you wanna talk about it?

Me:(Shouting) Will you shut up? I'm fine! If you'll excuse me, I'm supposed to be working!

• Brohoof 1

One interesting thing that really bothers me is when people write dialogue in accents and dialects, such as when people write Applejack's and Apple Bloom's dialogue in their country accent. I find it distracting, unnecessary, and borderline insensitive,

(edited)

i love you forever dude. youre awesome.

The worst part is that this image is grouped with other ones in a single post, and I only wanna repost that ONE image. I even tried searching Google Images and it only comes up on one other blogging site. I tried looking through the page but I can't find a source on it either (the fact that it's supposedly in Korean doesn't really help ?_?). And now I just give up. I'm gonna look like an ass, but just I'm just gonna copy the image and post it separately on my own blog. Goddammit...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

RageFace---EDIT.jpg

Edited by LatinoChurro

(edited)

Pre-order bonuses for games, especially if they're like this. So if I preorder that game (The Last of Us PS4, which itself is a pretty dumbed-down game), I get Baby's First Video Game? Wow.

Edited by Daring

I work front desk at a hotel. I know it shouldn't annoy me, and I always feel really bad when it does, but it seriously bugs the crap out of me when I have to check in guests who have heavy accents or who don't have a firm grasp of the English language.

~static in headphones

~leaving something unfinished.

~OC x Canon ships

~downloading something and finding out it doesn't work

~This kid on his dirt bike, at one of the welfare apartments, kitty corner from my house.

~people that don't pick up after their dogs.

~not being able to find a place to lock my bike up.

~kids screaming in stores or wandering around without their parents.

~Having no snacks in the house.

I sleep in an area where there is a air force base near by... now you may ask hows that annoying and this is how they train people there everyday plus whatever else they have to do and they are my wake up call when it's 9 in the morning I just got to sleep after doing the night shift and all I get is a sonic boom to my ears  >_> I love it here but god they base could go

When someone is breathing heavily on a silent room,and it's evident that the person doesn't have any respiratory problem

Is just that...i know it's stupid,but i would like to go to his side and say

"Come on!!!Breathe correctly!!!"

:okiedokielokie:

I actually do that sometimes.

1. Children (particularly ages 1-6). Children annoy me because of their sheer stupidity and obliviousness. I know that they don't know much, but THAT is what exactly annoys me! For example, a child is going to jump off the couch. He jumps off and hits his arm and starts crying and wonders what went wrong. OH JEE, I DON'T KNOW. MAYBE YOU JUMPED OFF THE COUCH ONTO TILE FLOOR, YOU IDIOT. I just can't stand how incredibly stupid they are. The stupidity alone annoys me beyond no return.

TRust me when i say my little brother sister and cousin are FAAAAR more annoying than that.

Group private messages that I set to stop notifying me, but keep on notifying me anyway.

Edited by Envy

I hate how no matter how much I draw, I don't get any better. Or how much better other people are than me.

I hate the Dr. Who fandom because they're too in your face about it. And also I know a fan that always wears the same damn Dr.Who sweatshirt everyday, so I feel like all of them are very unhygienic and gross.

I hate sub purists.

I hate going to school for classes that will forever remain irrelevant in my life.

• Brohoof 2