Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Filly Rainbow Dash ramming into Filly Fluttershy on accident.

Skar

(edited)

Hey, I'm not good at drawing with my mouse (From scratch anyway) and so I'm turning to you guys for help. I'm currently working on my second comic, (Which I make by tracing vectors/show clips) and one of the panels will be filly Rainbow Dash accidentally ramming into filly Fluttershy (knocking Fluttershy unconscious at the same time). I've tried to draw it myself, but it turned into a pile of... well you know.

Anyway, that's about it, can anypony help me out?

Will give credit.

Edited by Skar

Well darn, I probably would've helped there but it looks like you already had someone do it for ya. Well, next time if you seem to have troubles with this kind of issue try looking at stock photos or screenshots from the show and later just implement the drawing of Fluttershy and Dashie together through that.

(edited)

Well darn, I probably would've helped there but it looks like you already had someone do it for ya. Well, next time if you seem to have troubles with this kind of issue try looking at stock photos or screenshots from the show and later just implement the drawing of Fluttershy and Dashie together through that.

Actually winded up using the pony maker >.>

Course the filly hair of Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash wasn't available, so I basically just added a mane to bald ponies.

Edited by Skar

Actually winded up using the pony maker >.>

Course the filly hair of Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash wasn't available, so I basically just added a mane to bald ponies.

THAT would explain why they looked so stiff; I just figured whoever gave you the pic traced and copied images from other work or the show itself.

If that really is your own drawing of the hair then terrific job there, that was actually my favorite part to look at. Though for future comics you should ween off from the pony maker and do your own work so we can see some interesting poses from hand drawn images, instead of the still stock ones from the maker.

THAT would explain why they looked so stiff; I just figured whoever gave you the pic traced and copied images from other work or the show itself.

If that really is your own drawing of the hair then terrific job there, that was actually my favorite part to look at. Though for future comics you should ween off from the pony maker and do your own work so we can see some interesting poses from hand drawn images, instead of the still stock ones from the maker.

I'll do it for round 3, might even add my own art style.

I'll do it for round 3, might even add my own art style.

Just be careful about adding your own art style. I've noticed a lot of people trying for something similar to 'original art' and it tends to look either messy or just plain strange.

You COULD go for extreme pixelation art, it'd look absolutely stunning if done correctly. Here's a link to help get that started if you are at all interested in this pursuit.

~ http://www.derekyu.com/?page_id=219 ~