Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We have a Steam group!

Noddles

Joined. name is {BronySwag} Twilightlicious! I play GMod and TF2 regularly.

so i was browsing the games on steam yesterday and i saw one that looked really interesting its called "7 days to die" it is still in development but looks really good. kinda like minecraft and dayZ. 

Rust is awesome, i like 7 Days to Die but its like copycat of MC.

Edited by Twilightlicous

I've joined. My username on steam is TheRedBadger. I have Team Fortress 2 and Stop it, Slender.

Also, if anybody can provide me with technological assistance, I had a problem trying to use my headset to play SiS....

Ooh, a Steam group.

Joined! My Steam User is Crimsonn.   :lol: 

I don't own many games, TF2 and Killing Floor are just about the only games I own thus far...  :(

Edited by Crimsonn

I'm all joined up.

My Steam username is Shinespark, naturally. I've been getting back into TF2 recently, so I'd love to play with some others. I'm a fierce competitor, though. :okiedokielokie: 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Uh, hi. I joined, and my name is KokuraiNoSenshi. I mostly play League of Legends anymore but I play TF2 & L4D2 when I am not playing that, so I will probably be on whenever I can. Having some troubles getting onto the TF2 server for some reason though...

Hey!

I've been part of the steam group for a while now but i haven't seen much going on. Do you guys still do gaming nights and similar stuff?

We've had some behind-the-scenes problems with our servers. We plan on getting them up as soon as we can and hopefully we can host more gaming nights.

Sorry I haven't really been able to do much with it .-.

• Brohoof 2

We've had some behind-the-scenes problems with our servers. We plan on getting them up as soon as we can and hopefully we can host more gaming nights.

Sorry I haven't really been able to do much with it .-.

That would be cool! :D

And no need to be sorry man. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Oh hi everyone my name is stardom let meh introduce myself I am a gamer and have steam and have a interest in joining the steam group I also have an amazing love for anime and my favorite snack is picky if Yu don know What that is just ask I am also sorta getting big in roleplay and need a lot of help right now with creating a carecter. I also love being a big nerd ^.^ oh and I love cats, and I'm new to the forums and would love to make some new friends

Oh and one other thing my flaw u can say is grammar and spelling so ill say sorry in advance

~starfox

Oh and I have a twitch the link is on my page if you guys wane check that out !

Edited by starfox
  • Brohoof 1

Well,i joined to group.

I'm usually playing a lot of BF3(Orgin),CS:GO,Left 4 Dead 2,TF2 and more

If you want to play with me,you welcome to add me on Steam.

I just joined the Steam group. Is it active, though ?

At this moment? Not particularly.

Our game servers / gaming group had quite a large hiccup and now we are trying to get them back up and running. Once that happens I plan to keep the group as active as I can.

• Brohoof 1