Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Other Ponies (Closed)

NinjaCPU

I would like to get Blaze and Starbolt to at least attempt a summoning today.

(Oh snap only 10 min left of recess.)

Hopefully, Bronynoymous can reply soon enough. I'm not sure he is on though. Hopefully he can come and reply so you can reply back at lunch or something.

Hopefully, Bronynoymous can reply soon enough. I'm not sure he is on though. Hopefully he can come and reply so you can reply back at lunch or something.

Sorry I sometimes log on and then go AFK even though I am 18 I still have chores to do around the house. And also since my dad got bailed out we have been trying to figure out what we are going to do when he gets his license suspended. Things have been pretty wiggidy wack lately.

(edited)

Sorry I sometimes log on and then go AFK even though I am 18 I still have chores to do around the house. And also since my dad got bailed out we have been trying to figure out what we are going to do when he gets his license suspended. Things have been pretty wiggidy wack lately.

It's cool. I'm pretty sure Mal will reply at his lunchtime. So, hopefully it's at least 45 minutes so we maybe start something.

Anyways, i should be on now at good times. Today was an exception xD

It would seem that Blaze and Hypno are going to get into a fight sometime around. :P

Nevermind, let's see what you're putting here. I'm intrigued.

Edited by NinjaCPU

(edited)

It's cool. I'm pretty sure Mal will reply at his lunchtime. So, hopefully it's at least 45 minutes so we maybe start something.

Hypno, what are you plotting? I need to know if it's going to be Ice Star's soldiers or something else, because if it's the soldiers I need to NPC them.

Get Hypno's last secret out.

It's his tiny camp out in the mountain, where he has been living.

And nothing else is there though. Only Hypno would be,

Edited by Hypno

LUNCH TIME!

Sorry everypony. I hate it when school cuts into my roleplay time.

(Reprimanded 4 times by my teachers about me using my phone to check the RP. :P)

LUNCH TIME!

Sorry everypony. I hate it when school cuts into my roleplay time.

(Reprimanded 4 times by my teachers about me using my phone to check the RP. :P)

Yeah, seems like Cloud Chaser had some problems with her leg, but she's back at bat. So, the rp been going full speed.

Be careful about that, might be a problem if you lose the phone..

(edited)

I was forced to stop reading this RP's history somewhere around page 28. If nopony needs me, I'll be reading. *Tips hat* Feel free to pm me ^^ Challenge almost done

Edit: Starting now

Edit 2: This has nothing to do with the RP, but New Vegas = OP

If you really want Blaze to be suave, why not offer him a beverage. Maybe he'll scream I swear to drunk I'm not Celestia again :P

Edit: Blaze is a romantic with a short fuse. I never knew that combination was possible.

Edited by Dawnpath

You're past the half way point, that's pretty fast. It would take me a bit to read all of this (though it would be faster since I've already read it once.)

Little bit of pride in my reading abilities. You ever read the Eragon series? First 2 books, 5 days tops. (Tecknically called the inheritance cycle, but w/e)

Also, Cloud Chaser is scary in a cute bundle;

"Is that a challenge or are you too scared to face the fact that you know you won't be able to defeat me." she said as her voice became deeper as each word came out of her mouth.

Things around the house started to shake, a few glass jars falling down off the cabinets and wood started cracking.

I was forced to stop reading this RP's history somewhere around page 28. If nopony needs me, I'll be reading. *Tips hat* Feel free to pm me ^^ Challenge almost done

Edit: Starting now

Edit 2: This has nothing to do with the RP, but New Vegas = OP

If you really want Blaze to be suave, why not offer him a beverage. Maybe he'll scream I swear to drunk I'm not Celestia again :P

Edit: Blaze is a romantic with a short fuse. I never knew that combination was possible.

Well I don't like to toot my own horn, but I know how to make a good character. I am a pretty decent writer and I am actually going to college this fall majoring in English to be an author or screenplay writer. And also, NEW VEGAS KICKS MAJOR ASS.

I know. She's just, scary. And not in the way that Blaze is scary. Like... when in horror movies they animate teddy bears and make them grow in size, becoming threatening and lovable at the same time. That kind of scary.

Well I don't like to toot my own horn, but I know how to make a good character. I am a pretty decent writer and I am actually going to college this fall majoring in English to be an author or screenplay writer. And also, NEW VEGAS KICKS MAJOR ASS.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah. Vegas is never the same after the atomic wastland came through. Hey, you spend most your time questing or gamboling xD

And also, I've been rping for a good 2 years now. I recognize skill when I see it ^^

And Cloud Chaser is doing a very very good job if she's as new to this as she says she is.

I know. She's just, scary. And not in the way that Blaze is scary. Like... when in horror movies they animate teddy bears and make them grow in size, becoming threatening and lovable at the same time. That kind of scary.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah. Vegas is never the same after the atomic wastland came through. Hey, you spend most your time questing or gamboling xD

And also, I've been rping for a good 2 years now. I recognize skill when I see it ^^

And Cloud Chaser is doing a very very good job if she's as new to this as she says she is.

I would just like to say, DAMN YOU FOR POSTING THAT JOHNNY CASH VIDEO! Every time I watch it I breakdown in tears. I do not break down in tears just listening to the song. I only breakdown when I see Johnny's old mug, and all of the pain and 'hurt' he has seen in his time. He died a couple of months after that song. It just makes me think about mortality, and the fact that the things you do on this earth can impact so many lives. T_T I am actually sobbing at this point.

... I am to young to understand this reaction. All I can do is read this post, feel shame, and try to connect. Johnny Cash deserves some respect; he made great music, which was truly groundbreaking. I have no idea how he died, but I do know that he is dead, and I respect that. Maybe someday, I'll actually get to meet him. You never know, right? I mean, nopony has ever come back from death...

... I am to young to understand this reaction. All I can do is read this post, feel shame, and try to connect. Johnny Cash deserves some respect; he made great music, which was truly groundbreaking. I have no idea how he died, but I do know that he is dead, and I respect that. Maybe someday, I'll actually get to meet him. You never know, right? I mean, nopony has ever come back from death...

He died in 2003, I do beleive you were alive at that point. I grew up listening to his music, and know that the man had his share of hard times. Life experience makes the best artists, that includes writing, drawing, and music. And let me tell you, Johnny had experience.

Yes, I was alive. No, I don't remember. The earliest memory I have is when I was 3 and my parents devorced, but I don't remember 9/11. My memory is very random like that. My comment still stands.

Ah, the magic of characters. I do have to admit it usually is a good read to see Blaze and Daeve posts. They are probably the most carved out characters in the roleplay.

It's probably my own fault, that my character isn't completely carved out. I guess he only worries about the case. Problem is that it makes sense, I've made him like that. He's a rational fool. Oh, well. C'est la vie.

(edited)

... You could always make a Denozo (NCSI Reference;No idea how to spell it) out of Quick. He does have that kind of personality, with out the female obsession. Unless you count his obsession with RD a female obsession... I always kinda thought of it as more of a fan-ship though.

Really? Want to make this a one timme deal? Does anyone actually ASK that? I mean, if you're lip-locked and toungue-tied, doesn't that mean relationship? I'm gunna have to remember this one.

"Hey lady, ya wanna make this a one time dealeo, or you wanna come back for more," *Suave point with hair slickback, sly grin, and wink.*

I bet this is the secret to getting all the mares.

Edited by Dawnpath

Uhh, what in the blue hell are you talking about? (I mean the second part of your post, not the first one)

Hmm... Blue hell. I always thought of hell as red or black. Are you trying to cross 'blue moon' with the 'hell'?

Hmm... Blue hell. I always thought of hell as red or black. Are you trying to cross 'blue moon' with the 'hell'?

Honestly, I'm not sure. I just feel like that's the quote...for whatever reason.

A very nice, descriptive makeout session with Blaze and Daeva after Blaze shut her down. Right afterwards, Blaze asked her if she wanted to make this a one time thing, or a relationship.

When I think of hell, I think of cold. And I have no idea why. Also, I think of dark, and I think of imps.

(edited)

A very nice, descriptive makeout session with Blaze and Daeva after Blaze shut her down. Right afterwards, Blaze asked her if she wanted to make this a one time thing, or a relationship.

When I think of hell, I think of cold. And I have no idea why. Also, I think of dark, and I think of imps.

Well thank you. I try to be as descriptive as I can when it comes to emotional scenario's. Blaze is sort of a noob in the dating scene. The stereotypical virgin who knows little to nothing about relationships and the relationship dynamic. He is an egghead but at the same time is pretty athletic. His pedigree is to blame for his virginhood. So that is why he asked her that. Edited by Bronynonymous

I am not used to such description, and I am very glad that you didn't describe the bed sceen just now. Becasue I probably would've been extremely embarrassed. This is just me though.