Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Battle Royal.

Samurshy

Ok, Just so any pony who stumbles upon this RP search thread knows, We still have six spots open. So don't be afraid to ask, but yeah we can start as soon as Pinkazoid posts his OC

• Brohoof 1

Ok, Just so any pony who stumbles upon this RP search thread knows, We still have six spots open. So don't be afraid to ask, but yeah we can start as soon as Pinkazoid posts his OC

You forgot the, Thank you for getting this game started, Sly.

So I forgot the, You're welcome, Bronynonymous.

• Brohoof 1

You forgot the, Thank you for getting this game started, Sly.

So I forgot the, You're welcome, Bronynonymous.

I am sorry Sly you deserve a bro hoof or two, or three. You are a great person. Thank you
  • Brohoof 2

I am a bit socially awkward so when it comes to giving thanks, I some times need to be told. I will get better at that though

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You deserve a brohoof just for admitting that.

You deserve a bro hoof for bro hoofing my admittance that deserved a bro hoof Edited by Bronynonymous
  • Brohoof 1

Rolle and one fine Djentleman you guys are already part of the Darkhart Clan ( a personal guard for Ven, similar to the Shock Troops hitler had.)

Winds and cloud dreamer have to earn it.

Posted a link to the RP thread, so start RPing people.

I set it to private, I am kinda new to this forum, can you guys post on the main RP thread or no?

Yes private just means your not accepting any more (or accepting very little)

Ok. Well as I said, the main RP thread is up, i posted a link in the description.

Give me a minute to get an OC together.

Ok I will save you spot,

(edited)

Thar. Have an evil whacko Scout.

http://mlpforums.com...z-pancakes-r947

Thanks. Ready now.

Sorry original username, has to be a pony or mythological creature, it can be a humanoid mythological creature but it can't be a tf2 character. I will still save a spot for you if you want to create a new OC

Edited by Bronynonymous

Are the mane 6 going to die :o

I can't spoil the plot for you. There definitely will be death, just not going to comment on if it will be mane six or not
  • Brohoof 1