Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Battle Royal.

Samurshy

so how i am suppose to rp now?

i can't understand whats going on.

Read the main RP thread. It isn't what you think, you still have control over your character. He just temporarily made your character do something.

Read the main RP thread. It isn't what you think, you still have control over your character. He just temporarily made your character do something.

is it alright if i cancel him out?

and continue into town?

is it alright if i cancel him out?

and continue into town?

Yeah just ignore it. Since rping with another's OC is against the rules it does not count.

I am kinda sad, because the people who signed up to be villains have yet to post on the main RP thread. We need villains for the story line to progress. I think I am going to pm all the people who created villains and tell them to get their butts here.

If i dont post on 3 days it either means im busy or i cant access a working computer

Rolle and one fine Djentleman you guys are already part of the Darkhart Clan ( a personal guard for Ven, similar to the Shock Troops hitler had.)

Winds and cloud dreamer have to earn it.

Posted a link to the RP thread, so start RPing people.

so me and fine wont be needed to capture twilight but we still can if we want + do we start in the castle or something or wherever we want thanks for reading this question.

I am adding a rule. NO ONE CAN RP FOR SOMEONE ELSE, NO MATTER HOW SMALL "SLY COOPER". Don't want to be a jerk, but it seems only fair that only the characters the player owns may be controlled by said player.

Um, excuse me, mister GM, it's called godmodding and I haven't done it. Parentheses mean a OC comment or a joke. That was an exerpt from One Bourban, One Scotch, One Beer by George Thourogood. Since it didn't affect the storyline, I put parentheses around it (). AKA, not part of the story.

If i dont post on 3 days it either means im busy or i cant access a working computer

so me and fine wont be needed to capture twilight but we still can if we want + do we start in the castle or something or wherever we want thanks for reading this question.

I'd say you start with Zen, but it's not my call. What do you say, Bronynonymous?

And why wouldn't you have access to a computer?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Um, excuse me, mister GM, it's called godmodding and I haven't done it. Parentheses mean a OC comment or a joke. That was an exerpt from One Bourban, One Scotch, One Beer by George Thourogood. Since it didn't affect the storyline, I put parentheses around it (). AKA, not part of the story.

I'd say you start with Zen, but it's not my call. What do you say, Bronynonymous?

well i would but i would be busy or try to avoid my sisters seeing im on this forum and who is Zen? Edited by rolle

I can relate, and I meant Ven. One letter difference, caused by not paying attention.

haha i dont pay attention to grammer at most of my posts duh to worrying so dont expect top grammer from me.

Yes rolle you and Fine will be the main antagonists besides Ven Darkhart. You will be the challenge we have to overcome eventually.

I am sorry for not getting the parenthesis thing. This is my first RP on this forum and I try to make it as fair as possible. Forgive me?

Do you need Ivy's Alicorn form? Because i need to maker her if you do :P (i hadn't thought of what she'd look like)

Do what ever you see fit, this is not my rp alone, I just set the stage, it is up to everyone here to help make the plot.
  • Brohoof 1

Ok but you are a villain and villains have not yet been introduced.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Also, I'm going to have an illegal stash of firearms. Just to level the field with all these alicorns n burning ponies n crap.

dont forget my heavy artillery with Black Magic Username

Bronynonymous if you want i can list the black offensive and defensive Doomedhorn can use

dont forget my heavy artillery with Black Magic Username

Bronynonymous if you want i can list the black offensive and defensive Doomedhorn can use

That would be cool.

(edited)

That would be cool.

ok her come the list cuz im too lazy to edit to the others in the char

Black Ball: a black fire ball that is more like a little black hole that can hold a pony or suck up objects to shoot

Giga Doom Horn: he needs atleast a strong power source of power ect luna or celestia or any other alicorn he drain their power and shoot it off into the eye which is another Forbidden spell

Eye of Chaos: A eye who follows its owner and can use small spells as black ball and minor Beam

Minor/Maximum: beam: a beam that fires off and have the temprature of 500 celsius and can burn a pony

Dark Wings: DoomedHorn grow wings making him able to fly and deflect minor spells with Black wind that can cut through wooden objects too

Book of Secrets: nobody knows what happens but its forbidden cuz of its insane power to open a portal to end time if used with a strong enough source of power

Summon of Red Doom: the Eye of Chaos owner gains power when in moon light burn in sun light Celestia was the only one known who defeated and banished him but no one know the source of her power in this battle.

Black Artillery: Needs 3 seconds to charge and it basically as the name says shoots alot of black magics but the is 5 types arrow normal time ball 2 more seconds squid 4 more seconds beam 5 more seconds and last explosions which takes 8 more seconds and also can destroy a whole canterlot when he have 50 charges of alicorn power

Edited by rolle