Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Battle Royal.

Samurshy

Sure let me add you, and read the RP before posting please.

I might need to be AFK for a bit. I got some business to attend to IRL and I won't be able to post on the RP for at least a couple of hours.

1) Grammar please.

2) Not all about poor, werewolf you.

3)You are not the GM.

4)No, I am not being hypocritical. I designed Chaos Breaker that way so that I can complete multiple campaigns with only a single character with a story.

1) That's rude

2) Then you wont mind your character being ignored

3) You just make sure you character not over powered ;)

Sorry... in my experience, he tends to railroad and make all the storyline focus on how sad he is because Celestia turned him into a werewolf.

My character is only overpowered when I get all seven gems... think Chaos Emeralds + Sonic The Hedgehog. He becomes overpowered for story reasons, turns bright yellow, and becomes more mature.

Sorry... in my experience, he tends to railroad and make all the storyline focus on how sad he is because Celestia turned him into a werewolf.

My character is only overpowered when I get all seven gems... think Chaos Emeralds + Sonic The Hedgehog. He becomes overpowered for story reasons, turns bright yellow, and becomes more mature.

you got that part backwards.

Yeah, yeah, you were turned into a werewolf and Celestia banished you. I believe my brother, Celestian, played with you for a while. But whatever, just don't go there, ok?

i have no idea what your talking about.

Sorry original username, has to be a pony or mythological creature, it can be a humanoid mythological creature but it can't be a tf2 character. I will still save a spot for you if you want to create a new OC

Okay, then. Never mind. I do what I want.

Argh, just... forget it. Just forget it. Just forget it. Just forget it. JUST FORGET IT! :angry: Just...forget it... :(

Did my rp fall apart while I was gone? Did you guys forget I am the Game Master? Or are you guys going to argue about trivial matters when celestia and luna are being held captive?

I am adding a rule. NO ONE CAN RP FOR SOMEONE ELSE, NO MATTER HOW SMALL "SLY COOPER". Don't want to be a jerk, but it seems only fair that only the characters the player owns may be controlled by said player.

I am adding a rule. NO ONE CAN RP FOR SOMEONE ELSE, NO MATTER HOW SMALL "SLY COOPER". Don't want to be a jerk, but it seems only fair that only the characters the player owns may be controlled by said player.

He was controlling me? :(