If you could change one thing about yourself...

Strawberry Tart

I'd say I just wish I had a bit for natural talent to do a lot of other things.

Yeah I know I can technically just practice on numerous things, but Time is just so agaisnt me it isnt even funny.

1531n5x_th.gif

Sometimes, I wish I wasn't able to look at things so objectively all the time. I know it's typically a good thing to not have a biased perspective, and sometimes, it's useful for giving advice, but I just think I should probably feel a little more strongly about things, rather than being detached about most things.

I've got an idea! No..... No, wait; it's just a concussion....

Either I'd change my fragile heart and my discouraged belief in myself (I just had deja' vu :ph34r: )... or my hair My curls are like Pinkie Pie's, except they fail to co-operate on a daily basis, :(:lol:

Love and tolerate, and live by it.

No, this is not a Hallmark card. I'm just incredibly sappy. ^o^

The best revenge is happiness.

Don't mean to sound weird or cliche or anything, but I wouldn't change a thing. I'm not saying I'm perfect... I'm not even close. But I wouldn't change a thing about me. If people (myself included) like me for who and what I am, why would I change anything. XD

• Brohoof 1

I would like to be able to talk to people more easily. I see some people that just can go up to anyone and start a conversation. I would like to have the courage to do that. I would be able to make friends more easily then I think...

finishedsig-17.png

Signature made by Midnightive

Don't mean to sound weird or cliche or anything, but I wouldn't change a thing. I'm not saying I'm perfect... I'm not even close. But I wouldn't change a thing about me. If people (myself included) like me for who and what I am, why would I change anything. XD

Good point. Everything about us makes us... US. B)

I'd probably make myself a little less fat :3

Yeah, I'd enjoy wearing a bikini for once in my life xD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I wish I could handle respecting other's opinions, sometimes I just snap and rage at my friends because of what they believe in and I'm very sorry about it. I'm also kind of bi so I kinda hate being a guy mostly because of my personality and physical embodiment.

Edited by SnowPegasus

RarityFlowers.png
Avatar made by Krystal and signature made by ~Chaotic Discord~.
My OCs: Cherry Blossom, Octavinyl, and Apple Mint.
"It's not about how smart you are, but how thick your heart is." - Cherry Blossom.

(edited)

I wish I could handle respecting other's opinions, sometimes I just snap and rage at my friends because of what they believe in.

In that case, all you need to do is remember that while not everyone will accept your beliefs, you can't accept everyone's, either. Just try looking at it from a third person point of view. This works for a lot, actually. Pretending that you're watching a movie of your life, think about what you would like to see happen with the characters to help them reach a resolution. This works well for me- then again, I'm a writer so I do this stuff all the time :)

Edited by FlareChaser0096