Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's on your clipboard?

Heartstrings

[31/05/2012 12:27:09] iTich: Y U CYUTE?

[31/05/2012 13:20:40] Tich: I UNNO Y U PONY

[17:58:11] iTich: I UNNO WANNA KISS?

[18:06:30] iTich: TOO LATE

[18:06:37] iTich: iTich kisses

[18:53:02] Tich: Did you just ponykiss me?

[18:53:18] iTich: Yes

[18:53:29] iTich: iTich tonguekisses

• Brohoof 1

Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that’s where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and shit.

I just posted this copypasta in another thread

(edited)

Fatal error!

Address = 0x27849fcd (filename not found)

Address = 0x53d05e15 (filename not found) [in C:PROGRA~1Raptrltc_game32-61549.dll]

Address = 0x6c9882c9 (filename not found) [in C:Windowssystem32d3d9.dll]

Address = 0x6c9b4ce8 (filename not found) [in C:Windowssystem32d3d9.dll]

Address = 0x6c988312 (filename not found) [in C:Windowssystem32d3d9.dll]

Address = 0xdad635 (filename not found) [in C:Program FilesSteamsteamappscommonRed Orchestra 2binarieswin32rogame.exe]

Address = 0x403311 (filename not found) [in C:Program FilesSteamsteamappscommonRed Orchestra 2binarieswin32rogame.exe]

Address = 0x61af86 (filename not found) [in C:Program FilesSteamsteamappscommonRed Orchestra 2binarieswin32rogame.exe]

Address = 0xdad6b6 (filename not found) [in C:Program FilesSteamsteamappscommonRed Orchestra 2binarieswin32rogame.exe]

o_o (<- not part of the paste)

Edited by LowfatEnvelope

I was doing some Christmas shopping at Target when a security guard who I used to go to school with pulled me aside. He said that they had video of me taking a few packs of Magic cards into the cafe, buying a hotdog, and opening the cards while eating. Then I walked out without buying the cards. He said the video is from a few months ago, and that they hadn't seen me in the store since then (or I hadn't been recognized at least.)

I somewhat frequently buy cards and then go grab a hotdog in the cafe and open my cards while eating, so if I did shoplift this time l, it was an accidental.

I asked to see the video and he said they can't show me unless they're going to press charges, which they won't do this time. the guard also said he was supposed to call the cops since they recognized me, but didn't because I was with my family and the video is from a few months ago. He says he'll have to call the cops if I come back.

So, what should I do? I want to be able to go there, but it's not a huge deal since there's a Walmart and a Fred Meyer close by, so between those I can still get everything.

Thats still there? Lol

Pay for the cards.

fimfiction.net/story/14372/The-Scootaloo-Diaries

Okaaay then.

"Feld0 immerses Silver's francium in a water-filled bathtub."

A /me by Feld0. I was talking about chemistry and I was holding a rock of Francium.

(Francium is a highly unstable element on the periodic table. It's at the bottom of the Alkali Metals and is likely the most unstable of all of them. It's also highly radioactive and is a fairly recently discovered element compared to most.)

[17:47:17] Pencil Pie: Finland will be renamed into MufFinland after I become the ultimate ruler

[17:47:37] Pencil Pie: And then Derpy will be pressed in to all the coins.

[17:47:51] Pencil Pie: And monetary unit will be Derp.

[17:48:20] Pencil Pie: So then you can buy muffins with derps.

• Brohoof 1