Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

craft Paper replicas

Robojot

Post your paper replicas of characters from the show here. Enjoy

__________________________________________________________________________________________

here is my paper fluttershy i made today(took me 5 hours beause i messed up the first time :( ) :

Posted Image

Edited by Robojot
  • Brohoof 6

Post your paper replicas of characters from the show here. Enjoy

__________________________________________________________________________________________

here is my paper fluttershy i made today(took me 5 hours beause i messed up the first time :( ) :

Posted Image

Wish I could make something like this!

Good job!

Hahaha, robojot making lyra? i can assure that most likely not going to happen, he messed up 3 times at fluttershy

yup :L i failed first on a more advanced one. then i switched to that template and failed the first time on that too ^^

Post your paper replicas of characters from the show here. Enjoy here is my paper fluttershy i made today(took me 5 hours beause i messed up the first time :( )

Sweet work dude! I could never do anything like that, looks great and props for all the work you put into it. If only Hasbro cared this much about their merch.

Nice! Papershy! :D

Woah! That's buckin' awesome! :D

Can't wait too see Lyra ;)

its too cute i cant take it

That thing looks awesome! :P

Wish I could make something like this!

Good job!

Sweet work dude! I could never do anything like that, looks great and props for all the work you put into it. If only Hasbro cared this much about their merch.

thanks guys ^^ think i will maby try to make one more later

Yeah you should! Becasuse that is awesome. Post it on EqD! They'll totually add it, since that's something new!

Im pretty sure the next one he's making is Rainbow Dash, when i asked him he was like "Not rarity" because of her mane :P

Im pretty sure the next one he's making is Rainbow Dash, when i asked him he was like "Not rarity" because of her mane :P

yes it will most likely be rainbow or twiligth since raritys hair must be a pain to make :P